Weightlifting - Your RL STR Lvl :D

Gmesh

So, tell me. Do you lift? What's your maxes? Just anything weights associated <3:

About me:

Well I've been lifting a few months now and i'm really seeing results. My strength and weight has gone up and you know, Muscle \'

So far i'm at:

Power Clean: 165

Bench: 185

Squat: 225 - LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm tall. -.-

These are what I HAVE gotten. NOT my guesses. I lift everyday except weekends.

And i'm 6'2 155 Lbs. 8-)

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I squatted I got like 225? Im like 5'6" 140 pounds.

I can only bench like 100 though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You must run. Alot. Lol. I don't like squats... Too tall... :oops:

I used to. But yeah, squats are definitely the easiest for me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I can sense that somewhere in this topic, someone will lie about how strong they are.

For example "Yeh I probably could bench 10 reps of 90kg, but I don't see the point as my pecks are already massive enough"

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I don't mind. I just wanna know. If that person comes along eventually they'll realise how sad it is bragging on TIF when you're lying haha :lol:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

6'3, 175 pounds.

Bench = max is 220

Squat = max is 260

Don't really do much maxing, just in general work on going up to heavier weights. Haven't tryed maxing in about 2 months so could be more by now.

5"11, fighting at 173 atm, usually sit around 165 though. I haven't maxed in a while, but I think I did about 230 bench and 285 last time I was at this weight.

SoLawny.png

Hmm..

I can bench 8 or so reps with 80kg (176lbs), or a couple on 90kg (198lbs).

I am 6ft1 and weigh 12 (ish) stone (76kg/168lbs).

Working on it though ^_^

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

I do curls and presses lifting my son up numerous times a day :lol: He's 11 kilos at the moment :P I've never actually tried weight lifting, I'm a manly woman but not ya know....a MANLY woman :lol:

What? No deleria yet :)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I bench like 70 when just working out, but my max has been 7 reps with 160. I squat 240 though, and I can do a good few pull-ups. My arms are just the limp noodles. Bah.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

you guys might not beleive but these are my maxes from when i went to a high school footbaal try outs btw im 14 and in middle school and im 5'5 138 pounds

bench:180

squat:165(my coach says id be able to squat better if i had better techniche and stop putting all the weight on my back since im realy fast and have lots of leg strenth)

clean:never done that

Mustangs407.png

I don't work out, but I can bench my weight which is 90kg (198lb) @ 6'3 or so.

Last time I tried maxing squats I stopped at 160kg. (352lb) I doubt I can still do that though, it was like 6 months ago and I haven't done much running since. Maybe 110kg or so.

Goddess I've been wanting to talk with your fiance' about the ADF but my msn won't log in. I've been meaning to try and sort that out. :-k

Is weight training part of gym class in America? Everyone seems to know what they can lift. I've never done a squat in my life.

Yeah and in some cases it's even an actual class you can take. They replaced things like...actual learning in schools with classes like that. That being said, I had to take this class Senior year because of schedule conflicts. I hated it, but I lifted my [wagon] off to get an A. Never really got into lifting during hockey even though I was a big dude (6'4" 220) because it affected my tennis. I put up about 230 for Bench, never bothered with squats since skating for 14 years gives you strong enough legs.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Yeh I probably could bench 10 reps of 90kg, but I don't see the point as my pecks are already massive enough

Seriously tho, I just started PT again after ... 11 years w/o gym to get my rockclimbing build back.. so nfi yet...

if i had to guess it would probably be benching around the 40kg mark since most of my strength was in my legs *shrug*

I can bench like 8 reps of 170lbs.

Never really done much serious squats and whats a power clean?

5'9 (173), 180lb :mrgreen:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/