Weightlifting - Your RL STR Lvl :D

Gmesh

[hide]

Yeah, but barbell is kind of dangerous, no?

For squating? If you have the proper equipement and space and know the safety procedures for failure it's very safe; it would take skill to injure yourself squating freeweights.

Also, you're probably doing it wrong if your a first time 16 year old lifter and you max out the machine. If that's a legitimate squat machine (not leg press), and that 300 isn't added on to your own weight, either that's a very beginner machine or you're using it incorrectly

Ditto. If you don't have proper form then yes you could hurt yourself, but that's why you should be using freeweights anyway. You'll probably know you're doing it wrong because it'll hurt =\.

It was a pulley-system machine, lying on your back, you push a platform with your legs and it pulls the weights up. I tried it on the Norwegian Gem cruise ship. Maybe it wasnt a squat machine, like you said.

I tried free weights recently, did 140 pounds.

sounds like the leg press broham... which is nothing like a squat. people crank out literally millions of pounds doing that thing. MILLIONS[/hide]

[hide]

Here is a better pic of me currently, I took it today:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1149/pa250628.jpg

I get friggin mixed up with lb and Kg, so I'll put my current weight in Kg: 65. At 5" 6 (I also measured myself today). Is that alright? I'm not fat at all except around the stomach, and even then its only a thin layer. The rest I'm pretty much muscle and bone.

you're posting the same picture dude... 143 pounds? judging from that picture... you look a little chunky.[/hide]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear to god, I'm 64Kg no lie. I'll post a pic of me on the scale if I have to. Ima not fat, I swearz XD

I'm deadly serious about my weight though, my height might be a bit off but no huge margins or anything.

Ima not fat :(

EDIT: I am a little bit fat around the stomach, but I can see my abs a bit so its nothing huge. If thats what u meant then never mind

disturbeda.png

Swear to god, I'm 64Kg no lie. I'll post a pic of me on the scale if I have to. Ima not fat, I swearz XD

I'm deadly serious about my weight though, my height might be a bit off but no huge margins or anything.

EDIT: I am a little bit fat around the stomach, but I can see my abs a bit so its nothing huge. If thats what u meant then never mind

i didn't mean fat... i meant you're just not ripped or anything

i didn't mean fat... i meant you're just not ripped or anything

Pfft, I don't wanna be ripped... As long as I can lift stuff my weight and knock out anyone that attacks me in an alley I'll be fine. Which are both a tick in my book.

My arms are solid, but tehy don't bulge like they're alive. I have those kinda muscles... You know em, I think. I don't use weights anyway so I'll never be ripped... pushups are all I do.

disturbeda.png

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see this thread is still going. :) Im currently 211 pounds at 5 feet 6 inches. Over the past few months pulled 465 (deadlift) and squatted (315). Feels good man. Currently I want to get down to 180 and then pull 500.