Swine flu virus

Zygimantas

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call zombies

but yeah this could get fairly bad; as long as the drugs are effective I think we should be able to manage.

*Loads up shotguns, automatic weapons, and pisotls*

I need some gum...

Congratulations, of all the weapons you picked, only one would make any sense to use against zombies :thumbsup:

Automatic weapons and pistols are good against zombies if you know how to aim...

What type of shotgun would you use?

And Semi-Automatic is far superior to Automatics against Zombies, less ammo wasted.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I call zombies

but yeah this could get fairly bad; as long as the drugs are effective I think we should be able to manage.

I need some gum...

Congratulations, of all the weapons you picked, only one would make any sense to use against zombies :thumbsup:

*grabs refurbished and fully battle ready M1 Carbine, .22 rimfire pistol, and a hatchet*

Do I win?

Everybody knows that a Crowbar is the best weapon of choice against Zombies.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I call zombies

I need some gum...

*grabs refurbished and fully battle ready M1 Carbine, .22 rimfire pistol, and a hatchet*

Do I win?

Playing a bit of Half-life huh? :P

I personally would prefer a flail or mace.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I call zombies

I need some gum...

Do I win?

Head crabs. Not zombies.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No chance of me getting anything from Madagascar anytime in the near future, is there?

Also I had to read this article not long after watching I Am Legend and checking behind me due to paranoidness..... -.- no sleep tonight for me

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - Infected

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Update: Just read that 8 kids in New York were infected with the virus, but specimens were taken and are now in route to Atlanta for further inspection...

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

You're a moron.
Are you trolling on purpose?

Trolling is the wrong word here.

I'm trying to reprimand him for the fact that he sees this danger to his people as a way to get out of school rather then something to be concerned about. I do apologize though; in retrospect that's too trollish.

[English translation needed]

You're a moron.

I'm trying to reprimand him for the fact that he sees this danger to his people as a way to get out of school rather then something to be concerned about. I do apologize though; in retrospect that's too trollish.

Well maybe he is just a laid back type of person...

You're a moron.

Heh, but we all love some time out school.

That being said, shutting down the schools is a way to stop the infection spreading as much, so hopefully it won't turn into an epidemic.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Update: Just read that 8 kids in New York were infected with the virus, but specimens were taken and are now in route to Atlanta for further inspection...

Christ its gotten that far north!?

Good god, I feel this will be getting very very serious in the next week.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Now, it might not be the exact same virus. They are 90% sure it is tho, that is why the specimens are being sent to Atlanta for further inspection.

Now, it might not be the exact same virus. They are 90% sure it is tho, that is why the specimens are being sent to Atlanta for further inspection.

Yes, I just watched a news video about that.

But still. :o

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You're a moron.

Well maybe he is just a laid back type of person...

I am, it's not that i'm not worried, i just don't freak out.

EDIT: Now i'm pissed, if this thing is not stopped, alot of concerts are getting canceled. =/

Hm, this past week was school vacation here. Hopefully none of my classmates were in Mexico...

It sounds like it's spreading quick, but the treatments are fairly effective, at least in America. The fact that it's transmitted human-to-human is quite worrisome, I hear that a school in New York may have up to 200 infected students.

The flu shot given last fall does not work against this. On the other hand, eating pork is fine.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Califorina and Kanasas have confirmied reports of the virus there.

New York is still waiting on the results.

*loads shotgun*

I've had cold-like symptoms since yesterday... I think it's just all the pollen though.

What state are you in?

Also it could be just alergies as well.

I've been trying to look up the symptons but I can never get a clear answer on anything.

I'd be surprised if it reached here...

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!