• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes my fail comic, enjoy.

medsrscomic1.png

Had problems uploading it :wall:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

medsrscomic1.png

When doing dialogue in a comic strip, it always goes from top/left to bottom/right

throwing the words around randomly makes it difficult and annoying to try to read.

also that wasn't funny

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

medsrscomic1.png

When doing dialogue in a comic strip, it always goes from top/left to bottom/right

throwing the words around randomly makes it difficult and annoying to try to read.

also that wasn't funny

I found it funny :)

I love all of the comics people are doing here, keep up the good work guys :D

ichigosig2da4.jpg

medsrscomic1.png

also that wasn't funny

I found it funny :)

I love all of the comics people are doing here, keep up the good work guys :D

How? I mean even the grammar was horrible.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Some of these are actually pretty funny. I feel like making one, but I know the drawing would suck, and I don't have any ideas, so I'll just show you guys something I made a while ago:

omnitalismanlocate.gif

Not exactly a comic, nor is it hand-drawn, but I'm much better at screenshot faking anyways :P

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Some of these are actually pretty funny. I feel like making one, but I know the drawing would suck, and I don't have any ideas, so I'll just show you guys something I made a while ago:

omnitalismanlocate.gif

Not exactly a comic, nor is it hand-drawn, but I'm much better at screenshot faking anyways :P

That was pretty good :lol:

But you made a typo on the message after you throw up.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

omnitalismanlocate.gif

yeh "i did not know a that" lulz

[hide]

[/hide]

omnitalismanlocate.gif

Ok sorry, it was a grammatical error :oops:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

omnitalismanlocate.gif

No, I made a few typos too:

Grquartzds: "Wtf! The sheild broke before I even equipped it!"

The shopkeeper refuses to return your money. There are no warranties in Geilinor.

My graphics program doesn't have a spellchecker. Also, I cannot comprehend "i before e" -.-

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

[hide=]

omnitalismanlocate.gif

No, I made a few typos too:

Grquartzds: "Wtf! The sheild broke before I even equipped it!"

The shopkeeper refuses to return your money. There are no warranties in Geilinor.

My graphics program doesn't have a spellchecker. Also, I cannot comprehend "i before e" -.-

[/hide]

Except after c my friend \'

[hide]

[/hide]