Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

10 Hardest Quests in RS?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Ruinous Edge
[ Display Name History ]

Ruinous Edge

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I don't have a top 10 for hardest quests, I found most easy enough, ones that caused me most grief were Nomad's and Summer's end. these were the only quests I ever actually died on, and I died multiple times on each.
DT, MEP, Underground Pass, WGS and such I found enjoyable and actually rather easy.
Just ROTM til QP cape now, so may have to add a third quest to my list of hard quests or maybe not...

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

Posted Image

http://www.transformersuniverse.com

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sy Accursed
Whilst I don't think any are hugely hard, especially with guides to follow my top ten, in no particular order would be (and most of these are not 'hard' as such just luck-based factors/annoyance factors that can make them tiring to complete)

1) MEP2 - long-ass puzzle to solve whilst under attack with those stupid handholds you nearly always fail? Deffo gotta be up there.
2) EW3 - the puzzle again is a mind melting factor for most.
3) Monkey Madness - primarily for that fricking cave-in dungeon you have to get through like 8 billion times plus the overly accurate poison spiders.
4) One Small Favour - the sheer length
5) Nomads Requim - Gotta be one of the hardest bosses to date still and even with the light gear there is a bit of luck involved to down him,
6) RFD - the hell rat catching bit is a pita plus the 'no prayer' battles at end really do throw ya a bit
7) Love Story - Just because trying to do the final fight without d spear is bordering on suicidal
8) Sheep Herder - Just because it is annoying as hell that you push them bit by bit then as soon as your near the fence they zoom off further away than they started for no apparent reason.
9) Branches of Darkmeyer - One of the more tricky quest boss battles.
10) Some Like it Cold - Probably a bit of a controversial choice but how relatively hidden some of the items are in the POW camp (like the wood), plus the poorly explained 'noise' mechanic and the fact if you have even a little lag it can be a nightmare keeping all 3 camps going long enough for Walrus face to get mad. Then to crown it off the fact that in the last battle there is literally no way to stop your health dropping and it relies on pure luck to find the enemy ships fast enough to survive makes it a bit of a pita.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users