Training useless Skills

nerdboyxxx

Which i really wish i could do.

Money comes a hard nowadays.

Which is why the above skills are the "best" skills to train for money and overall "efficiency"

Best>good in all cases. This is, of course, following the logic that you should only train important skills.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Just something that gets on my nerves sometimes when training certain skills (Im looking at you Herblore). What am I going to do with Herblore when I get it to 99? I spend 100M (where the hell am I going to get 100M?) to get it to 99. Now what? I just lost all that cash. Herblore is useless now, you cant make cash with it. Wow, you can make your own potions. You can buy them almost instantly on the ge for heaps cheaper anyway. It doesnt bother me all too much, but it seems impossible to get half of the skills to 99 if you dont have a spare phat lying in your bank which you can sell to fund it. Or I can go smith for a year to get 300M from cannonballs and in the process get 99 Smithing. No thanks.

If training herblore is fun, then train it. If not then yea its a massive waste of money. I think you're overanalyzing this.

satan_panda.png