If 99 str is so common, should I feel proud to get it?

Neilson1111

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel any skillcape deserves a feeling of unsatisfactory. Every skillcape in it's own rights is a great accomplishment.

2ntz0y9.png

You can still be proud of it still. You still had to do a lot of work to achieve it.

You only get 99 strength once. Unless you have it on 80k different accounts then you can still feel accomplished.

35b9enp.jpg

yeah be proud of 99 str. not my fave skill, and it annoyed the ever living crap outa me to get, but its pretty damn useful :thumbup:

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Yes you should. Sure 80000 people have the cape, but then you forget there are 7 million players (if I recall).

Why should you care what your clan members say? It's your cape, you do whatever you want with it. Feel proud and happy. Your thinking should not be influenced by what others think of you.

That was a mean thing of your "friend" to say. Any 99 is an achievement and only you know how much to value it because only you know how much it cost you... and I don't mean in purely financial terms either.

Well, he said sorry and I forgave him.

And I know what you mean O_O

Neilson1111.png16800000+ 15000000+ 9mil

GWD Drops:(Lootshare)

2 Bandos Hilts, 1 BCP, 1 Bandos Tassets, 17 Snapdragon Seeds

Slayer Drops:

7 Abbysal Whips, 37 Dragon Boots, 17 Mauls, 1 visage. Total Loot: 43mil+

A 99 is a 99. besides the reason as to why it is pretty common is that str pures get it. I bet your friends dont have strength to 99 anyways. its ur accomplishment and dont care about wat others think. The only problem with 99s is when people start to say, "my 99 skills is better than ur 99 skill"

99 Strenght is something you should be really proud of. It takes a lot of time and training to reach it. Good luck with getting it :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Define common?

What you fail to realise is the number of strength capes go up as the general runescape populace increases.

what you really want to work out is what % of the current pop. have 99.

It's your achievement that you worked for, why shouldn't you be proud of it? Who cares how "common" it is, 13 million XP in a single skill is no easy feat no matter what anyone says. I've had my account for a good 3-4 years and I don't have a single skill 90+, that should give you a clue of how "easy" 99 strength is. -Then again I'm prone to long ~3-4 month breaks but don't let that take away from the credibility of my previous statements. :thumbsup:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I still think you should feel proud to get it - it was hard work and it payed off with a skill cape. Who cares if many other people in Runescape already have one; it is a 99 stat and it has the same value as any other 99 stat. It shows that you put forth the effort to set a goal and work for it.

Also, with 99 strength you are stronger in combat and can make money faster with boss trips and slayer, so other 99 skills that are buyable also become faster for you.

Congrats on 99 strength by the way! =)

~AQ

Any 99 is something to be proud of, however I find 99 RuneCrafting an achievement you can brag with, and 99 fletching something (too) common to really be proud of.

You can be happy & really glad you reached it, but personally only 99's in RC, Smithing or Herblore etc. would make me really 'proud'.

signature4s.jpg

Hey admin, can you lock or delete the thread now? I got 99 str a while ago, and I don't want people to waste their time posting #-o

THanks =P~

Neilson1111.png16800000+ 15000000+ 9mil

GWD Drops:(Lootshare)

2 Bandos Hilts, 1 BCP, 1 Bandos Tassets, 17 Snapdragon Seeds

Slayer Drops:

7 Abbysal Whips, 37 Dragon Boots, 17 Mauls, 1 visage. Total Loot: 43mil+