How fast can you reach a million?

Esper_Jones

If you can use your own character and you have 91 runecrafting well... Double nats ftw.

You can make 900k-1M an hour if your good.

But can you do it while mining the essence? Or can you make enough money for the essence you need?

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

^ Hmm well mining the essence will take more time but you will also not have to include the normal cost of buying ess. At that rate you may only be able to make around 500k an hour. It would still give you a pretty good profit regardless.

fastest way would be rune mining. youd have to get the pouches unless you buy them from rc guild.

and rune mining is roughly equal to runecrafting anyway, when rune ores were 12k each, they are what 16k each now, and runecrafting is less profitable now.

id say the record can easily be under one hour from scratch if everything is perfect.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Catch 4 dragon imps and you got yourself over 1.2m and with friends scouting for you this can be achieved in an hour easy.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

I don't feel like this is a good competition, as the quickest people to reach 1 M are going to be using luck reliant methods. Sure, it requires some thinking about different methods, but in the end it's a game of luck. Also, don't forget that without items you don't have teleports or familiars initially!

Clues are out of the question. You do not have the teleports to move around, or the items required for certain clues. Getting these things would take too long.

GE Merching, useless too. You need enough cash for it to make you a lot of money, and anything under 1 M makes you very very slow profit. This coupled with the fact that the item(s) you're reselling have a 4 hour delay. Only way possible would be to buy items like Glories, and recharge them (bypassing the delay) to resell. But it'd still be extremely slow since you can only afford a couple at most.

The most probable way of getting 1 M fast would probably be catching Dragon Imps. You'd have to get the nets and jars though, and I have no idea how long that takes without any cash or teleports on you.

The fastest way but heavily luck reliant, would be to get a rare monster drop or something similar to that (maybe Minigame rarities). Monsters with rare, valuable drops are often strong, so you'd probably only manage to kill 1 or 2 using some noob weapons and using Prayer. Unless there are weaker monsters with valuable drops of course.

I've always wanted to try going into the slayer tower naked then seeing how long it would take me to get all the slayer items from that dungeon and do the same for the slayer cave.

Obviously bringing a rock hammer and nose peg/slayer mask would be allowed, you wouldn't be allowed to leave the slayer tower until you have one of each item in your inventory. To obtain equipment you'd have to get someone to come in and sell you equipment etc.

Would be fun to try at some point, reason I haven't tried it myself is I haven't found anyone willing to come sell me stuff when I need it :(

GOP. 1m in about 2.5 hrs by selling the P ess I would get with tokens >.>

If I were to do this I'd pick up a bronze pick mine an ore make that pick and repeat until I have a rune pick. Then I'd mine tons of rune ore until I had 1M. Sounds kind of fun and I might do it sometime.

Exactly what I was thinking, even if I can't actually do this. Rune mining is like what, 800k an hour? That's definitely the fastest way.

You're forgetting the fact that a bunch of people would steal your ore. Half the time rune rocks are empty I believe.

Still, there's ways to efficiently mine runite ore even with the competition.

I think it's enough to say that I was thinking the same thing as Master_Smither on this.

1m is a bit low as its at the most 3 hours work for any member.

How about fastest to 1m, 5m and 10m?

At most? Why I know a veryyyy ineficcent(sp) way to make 1mil. Care to tell us this "3hrs=1mil" technique of yours?

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

How about trying to get a brand new account to 1m gp?

Our current accounts would make it much easier with high mining/smith/wc levels. How fast could you get 1m gp that way?

You'd be surprised how hard it is to make a million from scratch. Good luck cutting Magics with a Bronze axe or mining Rune with a bronze pick.

sigbad0xt.jpg

I would pickpocket until I had about 2k or so, go to the GE, buy a Dueling Ring, tele to CW, buy 10 Box Traps at Yanille, then catch a few Chinchompas until I have enough to buy Larupia Gear and some Varrock Teles. From there, I could either Hunt straight to 1m, or hunt to a few hundred k, then buy Runecrafting supplies and RC my way to 1m.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

This is too easy. I can just leech some Bandos.

With no armor/weapon?

You can loan a weapon ;)

I just loot a monk robe top, grab a zamorak item by killing the followers near the death altar.

Grab nothing, go kick mages at the last.

Just do that til you gotten 3 d boots :thumbup:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I just loot a monk robe top, grab a zamorak item by killing the followers near the death altar.

Grab nothing, go kick mages at the last.

Just do that til you gotten 3 d boots :thumbup:

Kicking is slooow. :P

sigbad0xt.jpg

A rather hard challenge. Certainly fun, but I'm to lazy for doing something like this. Good luck to all those who want try this out though :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak