30th April 2009 - New Dwarf Quest: Diary 3

@Dan3HitU

Won't we all be trolled if the eventual reward is a Dragon thrownaxe?

Or better yet, Dragon cannonballs, colloquially known as Dragonballs.

:twss:

:shock: !!! Siggied!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said in the diary that if changes were made to the quest, the requirements would be changed.

He never said those requirements were the 100% sure ones they would be having.

Your forgeting the scaper's #1 rule, if jagex mentions something it has to be true and can't be changed. :lol:

I think these diarys are becoming better, but would like to see one on a new minigame. Not only would it be nice to see it devoloped but would give Jagex the chance for feedback as they're making it, providing a better launch.

swordwarior.png

He said in the diary that if changes were made to the quest, the requirements would be changed.

He never said those requirements were the 100% sure ones they would be having.

Your forgeting the scaper's #1 rule, if jagex mentions something it has to be true and can't be changed. :lol:

I think these diarys are becoming better, but would like to see one on a new minigame. Not only would it be nice to see it devoloped but would give Jagex the chance for feedback as they're making it, providing a better launch.

We can give feedback on this Quest too, they're only in the development stage.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

I'm looking forward to this series and the graphic updates are sure to be amazing! Would be good to have other things to do in Keldagrim. We need new ways to mine and smith. I hope they take the opportunity to improve in these areas.

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

I wonder if any quests besides Forgettable Tale are required.

Eyes of Glouphrie? Path of Glouphrie? And maybe even Perils of Ice Mountain.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Won't we all be trolled if the eventual reward is a Dragon thrownaxe?

Or better yet, Dragon cannonballs, colloquially known as Dragonballs.

:twss:

:lol: Though (in cerealness) we might see different metal cannonballs. That would be a mildly interesting reward. Who knows though.

And who says Jagex can only release one dragon reward in a quest line? The next quest will probably be a Master quest, and most of the quests forementioned to give dragon items are Master quests. We might get a dragon item in both subsquent quests, or even all three! (Dragonballs, Warhammer, Pickaxe)

I have a feeling Arposandra won't be heavily involved. The only quest I'd bet on honestly in Between a Rock..., as Dondakan is Veldaban's father, and the new quest is set to focus on Veldaban.

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

I have a feeling Arposandra won't be heavily involved. The only quest I'd bet on honestly in Between a Rock..., as Dondakan is Veldaban's father, and the new quest is set to focus on Veldaban.

In Forgettable Tale, I believe you do something and piss off the Red Axe even more, so I'd bet that, as Drako stated.

Giant Dwarf, obviously, but that's just a requirement for the quests above as well.