How is a typical high lvl supposed to be like?

llVIU

I expect anyon 'high lvl' to know most stuff, like no ranging in melee armour, maging in d hide, etc <3:

side note : I'm a jerk in game, and i dont consider myself high lvl due to my lame total :thumbdown:

With a rank around the 3k'ish, you know that it's not true. So don't try ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most are asocial with players not on their friends list.

That's because there's a lot of harassment. Keeping your chat open is asking for abuse.

Actually, I always keep my chat on (not friends only) and I don't see what the big deal is, I do get random people talking to me and it's somewhat fun

I keep my chat on as well, but I have a completely different result. Now... it might be because of where I am (the GE), but I recently started to train firemaking and I've had at least a begger every session. And I'm doing nothing but burn logs that I chopped myself. Granted, I don't play as often... so I got that going for me, but even when I am on to just burn 500 logs or so... I'm getting bugged by people. One of which was a lvl 94 claiming to has lost 93M... and wanted 10k from me. If you had 93M... you would know how to make 93M back without my 10k.

Typically... you never run into that "cool person". Why? Because that "cool person" is probably in the same position you are. Not wanting to bother anyone while not wanting to be bothered by those "uncool people".

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

your suppose to know everything, be able to do anything, and help help everyone all the time.

:roll:

the real question here is how is a typical rs player supposed to act. high lvls should not make any difference at all, lets just face it kindness is totally not defined by levels or exp in rs. as a high lvl i guess you just are expected to be courteous and outgoing? yeah...sorry im kinda antisocial and i get labeld a jerk for it. but thats okay its just a game. but if i feel like coming outta my shell i can. so thats the great part about rs, jagex doesnt force communication/interaction.

You are expected to pelt any unarmed onlookers relentlessly with snow balls.

Nothing more

Nothing less

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

You don't have to be a genius to click lots of monsters.

I've noticed though that most Swiftkit/SwiftIRC users are idiots. Also pures.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Typical high level.

Lol your only level 100.

Lol your only level 80

Lol your only level 60.

Lol, you don't even have a skillcape.

Lol, im richer than you.

Lol My stats are 99 99 99 99

Lol, I dont talk to noobs.

Lol, stfu noob.

ROFL LOOK AT THIS KID NOOB.

You're either lying or have had some really bad luck

I have a lot of "high lvl" "rich" friends and none of them are like that, even to "noobs"...

You wouldn't have any friends like that, its the ones that arent your friends that might be like that =D.

I have a couple of high level friends to, but there are still [developmentally delayed]ed ones.

High level's and pures with high level mains are the worst runescapers.

O.O

You don't have to be a genius to click lots of monsters.

I've noticed though that most Swiftkit/SwiftIRC users are idiots. Also pures.

I'm no exception. ::'

I personally think high level players are no different than any other level. I'd like to hope that they are more mature and knowledgable, but there are always those outliers.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I personally think high level players are no different than any other level. I'd like to hope that they are more mature and knowledgable, but there are always those outliers.

QFT.

Screw high levels being 85+ or something like that.

So long as they're respectable, what Purepure mentioned, and possess other positive traits, they're 'high leveled' to me.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Typical high level.

Lol your only level 100.

Lol your only level 80

Lol your only level 60.

Lol, im richer than you.

Lol, stfu noob.

And that is why I Quit my main for a while. Most high-levels I met abused me for still wearing a Legends Cape. Sorry its not FLETCHING like yours.

OT: Mature, dont abuse and act themself or act like there more superior to you.

Popoto.~<3

There is no such thing as a "typical" high level.

I am a high level myself and I am a crazy idiot that likes to take a rip at other people, though sometimes I can be nice and helpfull, especially to new players.... it's just there are so many different people that have high levels you can not throw them in a can and say; Hey all of you act the same.

I reckon that some of the higher leveled p2p-ers get very annoyed with the fact that wherever they go they are recognised, followed and annoyed, and truly I understand they get a bit bittered by this.

And if your "friends" say you bought your account... Are you sure they are your friends? because real friends aren't supposed to say stuff like that.

As far as I am concerned I just keep on lvl-ing and I don't give a flying poop who things what of me :) I like being immature (though I am a tad old), I like making fun of other people and I like putting down people that try to show off when I am around :mrgreen: That's just me. So I think the main advice I can give you is; Just be yourself!

I've noticed people accuse of higher lvls of being ignorant/full of themselves quite abit. Most high levels I know dont really talk to people who arn't on their friendlist, myself included though my private is always on. Its not ignorance, some of us play with public off from time to time :-$

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Sometimes people ask me how I make money, and when I can't really say one thing (I dont do GWD or dks a lot, no do I merchant a lot, just a lil of everything), they assume I bought my money :D.

I get this all the time especially when I'm wearing my phat or something else that's expensive. I don't know how I made money it just accumulated over 5+ years of playing the game. I'm 115 right now, kind of a high lvl I guess, and many times lower lvl players will be very rude to me so I choose to not talk to them most of the time. I'm not using a bot I just don't want to answer you when you ask where I trained range to 99 because I didn't train it all in one place it was wherever I felt like being that day.

That said I have met lots of low lvl people that are cool, and I keep my private chat set to on almost all the time. I also try and help people out when they ask for help, it's just sometimes people can get annoying as all hell.

Burquedout.png

So I think the main advice I can give you is; Just be yourself!

Exactly what i said, its the best advice anyone can give you ::'

Except when giving Birth...

Wife: Honey! Help me please!

Husband: What do I do?

Wife: Be yourself!

[Husband goes to the Pub]

Popoto.~<3

A typical high level? Pfft, be yourself. If you don't act like the rest of 'em, that's good. Whether or not you act mature as a high level is a matter of public opinion, which doesn't matter much at all.

Exactly. You don't want to be like every high level player. You want to be your self and enjoy the game how you please.

If you don't ever talk to people except for a few friends fine.

If you are always talking and mabey annoying fine.

As long as you have fun it does not matter ::'

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I think some people don't understand what I'm trying to say.

I wasn't asking what should I do if someone says that I stole/hacked/bought my account. (so the.. answer... wouldn't be "be yourself")

I asked what's a TYPICAL (not how he's SUPPOSED to be) high level runescape player.

And we are telling you there is no typical way to act.

Also, to all the people saying high levels are rude... I get verbally assaulted by low levels calling me a "nerd no lifer omg u never go outside" more often than I see high levels being deliberately rude to those who aren't as high leveled.

I think the high level person with only high combat stats are the nooby ones that no one really likes. Thye don't really know how the game is really played and barely live outside of pest control. On the other end of the spectrum, the high level'd players that have non-combat stats to back up their combat are the respectful and wise players. Most of them have done a number of quests so know their way around the game.

~~Chaise91~~

I think the high level person with only high combat stats are the nooby ones that no one really likes. Thye don't really know how the game is really played and barely live outside of pest control. On the other end of the spectrum, the high level'd players that have non-combat stats to back up their combat are the respectful and wise players. Most of them have done a number of quests so know their way around the game.
Yay more stereotyping. 80% of my total experience is combat.

Also, I logged on for 2 minutes to check ge offers and in that time was verbally abused by some random level 3, saying that I don't have a life.

I asked what's a TYPICAL (not how he's SUPPOSED to be) high level runescape player.

Typical high-leveled characters, at least the ones I encounter while mining in F2P, tend to be rather arrogant. Maybe that's just the competitive nature of the skill.

Personally, I don't understand why anyone would be mean or arrogant to other players based upon their combat level. A high level means that person has spent a lot of time training combat skills. Does it mean they've spent no time at all on any other skills? Of course not, but there's no way to know that simply by hovering the mouse over them. There are plenty of level 3 pure skill characters that probably know more about the game than many level 100+ characters.

So I think the main advice I can give you is; Just be yourself!

Exactly what i said, its the best advice anyone can give you ::'

Except when giving Birth...

Wife: Honey! Help me please!

Husband: What do I do?

Wife: Be yourself!

[Husband goes to the Pub]

Lol. The pub would have been much more comfortable for 20 hours than a hospital room with a screaming wife. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Typical high level.

Lol your only level 100.

Lol your only level 80

Lol your only level 60.

Lol, im richer than you.

Lol, stfu noob.

If a high level doesn't sound like this then the only other logical conclusion is that he's a sad newblet who bought his account.

Zerker_jane.png

Mature, knowledgeable, patient, and fun-loving.

But all the high-levels who answer this thread just end up describing themselves. I know I just did.