How is a typical high lvl supposed to be like?

llVIU

Like others have said, High levels are not *supposed* to act like anything. A person playing at level 20 is going to have the same exact attitude once he reaches level 120. It's all about the person behind the character playing the game, not just some combat numbers.

I do find though, that once you reach a higher level, you begin to understand a little more about the social behavior (such as not begging ect..). But I wouldn't necessarily call that "more mature", its more of a fact you have more so you don't need to beg for anything. I have met plenty of 120+ players more whiney than a 4 year old in a candy store. And know some level 90-100 pkers who are more mature than most 30 year olds I know in real life.

So it's all really just about the person behind the character who is playing, and nothing to do with levels at all.

dawnsigblue-3.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people grow with their accounts. Because a lot of people got it when they were young themselves, so they (should be) act more mature when they're high levels. I can't seem to get rid of the idea that every level-70 is a 12 year old kid.

:thumbup: :thumbup: Completely agree there. I always seem to think the higher the level, the more mature and vice versa. I always find it quite a shock to see high levels act like little kids :?

~ Opinions mean immunity for beeing told you're wrong ~

sigster2.gif

mature and knowing

Typical? No.

Expected? Yes.

Most people assume lvl 130s+ always know better than everyone else does, even if that other person might know far more about the subject.

Either way, the basic idea is: the higher the lvl, the higher the knowledge.

Agree. The reality is never like you excpect it to be. And this works for RS too.

A high lvl played is supposed to have a lot of cash and have got a lot of knowledge about the game. Well, that's what I think of when I see one anyway :P.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

A person playing at level 20 is going to have the same exact attitude once he reaches level 120. It's all about the person behind the character playing the game, not just some combat numbers.

I do find this interesting, it's a pretty differant perspective.

From this, I would say those low levels are people that don't have patience/don't like the game/careless, and they stop playing runescape before they reach a medium level

medium levels would be the more normal people

and high levels would be the competitive type of people/maybe selfish and brag a lot

and so on, depending on the personality of the person, he can have the potential of becoming a med/high lvl

of course there's exceptions, and as others says, some low/med characters aren't typical, but of course, nobody can get to a high level unless he goes through the low/med parts first

so in short: personality (from this side of view)