I </3 Price Manipulators

Gandorf61

Everytime I need to buy a piece of armour, or a wild pie for an achievement, or even strawberries for payment to my farmers I can't. This is all due to stupid price manipulators who change the market just so they can cheat there way in to making a quick few million gps.

Umm.. Actually no.

Even with most buyouts the items come through at max after 20 - 30 mins as there is a lot of supply on the market therefore you saying whenever you need to buy armour (who buys that every day anyway) is actually not valid.

Did it not ever occur to you that your unable to buy strawberries duely to the fact of suplly and demand ?

How many do you know who collect strawberries in large quantites.... However how many farmers do you know who need their straberries to pay the farmers to look after their crop? Thats right a lot more of the second. This means there is more demand than supply so NO WONDER you cant buy it instantly.

In this GE era anyone who can't buy an item max price within 1 minute believes it has been bought out by these 'merch clans'. Before the GE to get those items you would never be able to get them instantly and would most likely have to go to w2 and spend a long time looking for a seller... Would you have called that a buyout ?

Also with most merch clans they are to small time to hold an item more than 2 -3 days so just have some patience! Or just leave your offer in at max or this is a new one... COMPROMISE , Runescape offers a variety in nearly all the equipment . Say you cant get your D med in 20 minutes max , why not settle for another helmet ? Hardly anything will be changed.

I am not condoning merchanting clans , all am i saying is that people need to stop thinking everytime they cant buy an item max , it is bought out and then start cursing at merch clans for it.

s652yx.jpg