YOUR Future Plan???

S_C_Stunner

Got my O Levels this year, will definitely start working hard sometime around July. Hopefully I can enter Ngee Ann Poly and get a course that I enjoy. After that I'll spend 2 and a half years in the NS and we'll see about my future then.

As for my other plans, I really hope to start working out everyday and hopefully by the end of this year I'll have enough guts to ask my crush out and maybe a relationship will develop from there. Other than that, I do wish that I could work my dream job. Although achieving it will be next to impossible as it requires years of experience and for me to be in America, pretty simple to guess what it is actually.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Well I'm graduating high school this month so I'm in search of a job. I plan on moving out this summer and starting at a community college in the fall. A year or two there then I'm transferring to a 4 year school. After that I just want a good paying job, a nice place to live, and start a family.

HOLY CRAP

20 Year Plan A - Finish writing bestselling novel and live a life of luxury with my family.

20 Year Plan B - Work as English teacher with family and write in spare time.

Pull a Rowling. Work as a teacher for a while, then quit and start getting welfare so you can write and pretend to have went from rags to riches.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm a wannabe Marine at the moment, hopefully late next year I will be able to enlist (bank account ready, high school completed etc.) I slacked off too much early in school and I just recently (10th grade) decided to get my act together. I used to have an average of 1.7-2.0 GPA when I didn't care, now I'm averaging 3.5-3.6 GPA :D. As for my MOS, I may just be infantry/grunt, or become involved in radio/communications.

sotw7bar.png

1. Finish high school while taking classes in computer programming as a class

2. Finish a 4 year college for computer information

3. Maybe get a master's degree to boost my salary at a job I am OK with

4. Move away from where I am now, preferably Colorado or somewhere there...

5. Get married, kids and all that crap.

6. Live to 100?

I always put that last one there since I'd very like to live to 100+.

What's a sig?

Short term - Get a job I enjoy and want to do. Pay off all debt.

Long term - Move to Australia and get a good job there.

Trying to keep it simple :ohnoes:

sig2ho7.jpg

2008: Pass my "leisure turism (don't got a better word for it in english)" test in june (wish me good luck), get my driving liscense by the end of this year, finish a couple of old classes in autumn (2) and if i get into a couple of classes at uni - do them aswell. Find a job aswell (but quite difficult). Hm, maybe get back into training aswell, i should loose some weight i think.

2009: Get into a uni somewhere in my country about computers (networking hopefully) and read German.

2011: Hopefully move to Germany (south of Frankfurt), continue studying networking (or another computer course)+job.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Get a job behind the McDonald's drive-thru, and after 30 years of hard work, finally get promoted to ketchup packaging.

Hey, I work at McDonalds currently. :lol: -.-

I'm still in high school though, and have plans to go to college. I'm still trying to find a field that interests me, though I am starting to narrow it down to something in science (like chemistry) or engineering (aerospace would be the field I would choose).

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Meh, I don't know. I haven't found anything that interests me so much I would want my career to revolve around it. I'm interested in medicines and stuff, but I doubt I'm intelligent enough. I guess go to 6th form (I don't know if in other countries it's college, but it's.. the place you go before university, to do A levels, I think..) and then go to University to study something. I'm waiting for the hallelujah moment of "Good god, that interests me!" But I really should actually go look for that sort of thing. :)

Meh, I don't know. I haven't found anything that interests me so much I would want my career to revolve around it. I'm interested in medicines and stuff, but I doubt I'm intelligent enough. I guess go to 6th form (I don't know if in other countries it's college, but it's.. the place you go before university, to do A levels, I think..) and then go to University to study something. I'm waiting for the hallelujah moment of "Good god, that interests me!" But I really should actually go look for that sort of thing. :)

You don't mean year 12 do you? My dad says 6th form when he means year 12.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well, I'm currently studying medical biology. I was hoping to get into med school, but that didn't work. I'll probably end up somewhere in research or a governmental organisation. Perhaps I'll cure cancer later :P

Well, I'm currently studying medical biology. I was hoping to get into med school, but that didn't work. I'll probably end up somewhere in research or a governmental organisation. Perhaps I'll cure cancer later :P

Remember, test the long term effects, if they become zombies let us know so we can prepare when you give it to the general public.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Get a job as, in order of preference (Kind of):

• [*:35nk668d]Computer Scientist

[*:35nk668d]Software Engineer/Architect

[*:35nk668d]Computer Animator

[*:35nk668d]Composer

[*:35nk668d]Web Designer

C2b6gs7.png