farming record?

noble_aloof

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over about 2k dwarf weed seeds I had an average harvest of 6.8 herbs per seed. However I did not use the trollheim patch. My best run using just the 4 normal patches was 52 herbs, which gives an average of 13 per patch. My highest yield off one patch ever was 19.

My highest with toadflax is 11.

Thats the highest with the seed right?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

My highest with toadflax is 11.

Thats the highest with the seed right?

I've had 16 toads from one seed. I believe the max for all is 20.

I never EVER had more then 11(super compost+magic sceatures)

I always have a mix of 8-9s and rare 10s.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Beat 19 then post :thumbup:

22 Snapdragons. 20 + 10% from secateurs.

Was directed to OP but congrats nonetheless :thumbup:

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

I think my record with rannars was 11?

When I was farming a lot though...average was around 4-5 though

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Well, I've got 11 before I think. With magic secateurs :(.

Average is about 6-7 though. That's all I care for, and it's on par with everyone else's, so I'm happy :D

You will earn my gratitude if you pick one thing about my post above which you would like me to change and send it to me in a private message.

Do people not understand averages?

Across the 3 weeks of runs I was averaged 15 - 18 a patch. That by no means I was getting that many off eeevvvverrrryyyyyy patch.

It means when you add up all the rannars I got and divide by how many patches I grew thats the range it falls into to.

Equally people don't believe cause I did 3 weeks of it?

That just [wagon] cause you no doubt assuming 3 weeks of run is automatically like 3 or 4+ runs a day 7 days a week for 3 weeks, when in reality it was closer to 1 run a day if that.

I got lucky. I can't explain it beyond that just for tht small period of farming I got a insanely high average. It's the same as people who go to corp beast and get a sigil within a few hours. Or kill tormented demons for months on end to no avail then get all 3 d plate peices in the same day.

It's unlikely, but it happens because its a system of random number selection.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm not lying i honestly did. I am aware it is insanely high but tht is what i was averaging.

my runs b4 tht were appalling thou like 3 or 4 a patch with like 2 in 4 dying.

I just had a lucky run

"A lucky run"? You were talking about weeks of runs in your post. And that simply can't be true. One run with an average of 15 is already very high. I don't believe it when you say you've did more than one run with an average over 15. It's statistically pretty much impossible.

My luckiest run in 15.7m farming xp has been 55/5, so I seriously doubt your credibility.

My highest is 19, I don't think it goes any higher than that. The average is somewhere around 6.6-6.7, usually you'll have a few days with a lot of deaths and then no deaths for a while.

Beat 19 then post :thumbup:

22 Snapdragons. 20 + 10% from secateurs.

I know you're not just making this up, but it really seems like a lot. I have never even gotten 20 with secateurs, let alone without.

Across the 3 weeks of runs I was averaged 15 - 18 a patch. That by no means I was getting that many off eeevvvverrrryyyyyy patch.

It means when you add up all the rannars I got and divide by how many patches I grew thats the range it falls into to.

It is pretty impossible to get that average over 3-5 patches or something (I'd say the chance on a 15+ patch is like 5-10%, meaning there's a 1/320000-1/100000 chance on 5 15+ patches), let alone over 100 (three weeks of one run/day) patches averaging out to that. If the max is 19, you'd have to get at least 3 patches of 19 herbs to make up for one patch of 5. It's simply not possible.

2dvjurb.png

My luckiest run in 15.7m farming xp has been 55/5, so I seriously doubt your credibility.

I think you didn't mean to quote me.

That just [wagon] cause you no doubt assuming 3 weeks of run is automatically like 3 or 4+ runs a day 7 days a week for 3 weeks, when in reality it was closer to 1 run a day if that.

I got lucky. I can't explain it beyond that just for tht small period of farming I got a insanely high average. It's the same as people who go to corp beast and get a sigil within a few hours. Or kill tormented demons for months on end to no avail then get all 3 d plate peices in the same day.

It's unlikely, but it happens because its a system of random number selection.

No.

It is simply not possible. One run with an average of 15 is already quite doubtful. And yes I do understand averages, and that's why it's not possible. Your either delusional or lying.

No wonder yip.it forums is going down hill.

I'm a perfectly credible player with no reason to be doubted or w/e. Yet jsut because on 1, 1 singular short stint of farming a few herbs I got LUCKY and got a high average I'm obviously a liar.

If I was claiming it to be the norm by all means I'd be a lair but I'm not I'm simply saying on that run I was VERY LUCKY and a got a STUPIDLY HIGH average. To the point that until about a week ago I've not had to buy any ppots for like 1yr 1/2 cause I've had heaps of them banked from tht 1 farming trip.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm a perfectly credible player with no reason to be doubted or w/e. Yet jsut because on 1, 1 singular short stint of farming a few herbs I got LUCKY and got a high average I'm obviously a liar.

If I was claiming it to be the norm by all means I'd be a lair but I'm not I'm simply saying on that run I was VERY LUCKY and a got a STUPIDLY HIGH average. To the point that until about a week ago I've not had to buy any ppots for like 1yr 1/2 cause I've had heaps of them banked from tht 1 farming trip.

If it's going downhill that much, use the log-out button and don't come back :thumbup:

As for reading the rest of your post, just WOW. You have, and allways will, talked the biggest load of cow dung ever.

You allways HAVE TO BE RIGHT. Thats why you fight right in at LOH.

Take your head out of your own arse for 5 mins and realise that your wrong, yet once again.

OT/ Farming sucks, so herb record is like 12 ;(

X_kaylin_X.png

Well you just made yourself a lot less credible. Like I said before, it is simply not possible to get an average that high over multiple runs. Not... possible...

The fact that you're still denying shows you don't know anything about farming.

I think you didn't mean to quote me.

Nope, I indeed quoted the wrong post #-o

Anyway, paw claw, you can't just post some impossibly high number and call it an average. The chance on it happening is just stupidly small (way smaller than winning the lottery or something), so we aren't going to believe you without some kind of proof.

2dvjurb.png

Well you just made yourself a lot less credible. Like I said before, it is simply not possible to get an average that high over multiple runs. Not... possible...

It IS possible to get that high number of herbs from a patch or higher when your lucky.

Therefore it is perfectly possible to get an average tht high if you strike lucky.

I am by no means claiming its the norm or it wasn't extremely lucky.

It miles miles and miles better than any average yeild I've had before and was such an unlikely outcome I didn't think it could be real.

But I got tht average yield for tht 1 short farming stint. It was INSANELY lucky and I know that and I doubt I'd ever get that kind of luck again or even close, but I got it tht once simple as.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It IS possible to get that high number of herbs from a patch or higher when your lucky.

Therefore it is perfectly possible to get an average tht high if you strike lucky.

Yeah, it's perfectly possible to win the lottery twice in a row too.

2dvjurb.png

Dude, learn to read.

He said he had this ONE super farming run, where he averaged 16-18 ranarrs a patch. ONE TRIP.

Unlikely, but very possible.

EDIT: reread everything again, and I must say it's confusing. It seems like he had a 15+ average for 3 weeks but that's impossible. The quote above however talks about one run, so I think he's just talking about ONE SINGLE RUN, but he didn't make himself very clear.

Yeah, it's perfectly possible to win the lottery twice in a row too.

Its possible, just not probable. Anyway, I dont farm a lot so my best is only 12 #-o