Finally achieved goal, Rate my Pure, 5/5/09

Heh, never knew you were from TIF. I remember dueling you a few times on my zerker when I rented out an AGS. RSN is Sanfus by the way. Very nice pure.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

how can you even bother to get non combats up, now that your account is completed?!!!? the low-mid level 80's are so weak in the BH worlds right now! I've been dominating them with my range-tank and he's not even close to being maxed yet... I shudder to think what that pure could do to the kids i've been fighting in world 65 :shock:

pandapk2.jpg

-Also After 99 woodcut I believe I will go for all 60+ stats like was suggested, Of course I won't be raising prayer, defence or summoning.

Again thanks for comments.

Defense can stay put, thats fine. But 70 prayer might be worth the cb levels (piety is ftw, the knights room will be a pain though) and summoning doesn't affect your combat level in anywhere it matters.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

-Also After 99 woodcut I believe I will go for all 60+ stats like was suggested, Of course I won't be raising prayer, defence or summoning.

Defense can stay put, thats fine. But 70 prayer might be worth the cb levels (piety is ftw, the knights room will be a pain though) and summoning doesn't affect your combat level in anywhere it matters.

Don't you need 65 defence todo the quest that unlocks piety?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

You have more 99s than me :P . Very nice dude!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Don't you need 65 defence todo the quest that unlocks piety?

yes you do. 70 prayer would be a waste. that build is perfect, just needs 99 hp.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

• 3 weeks later...

get 99 hp and illgive a 10/10

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come