6th May 2009 - Bounty Hunter Wilderness-only PvP

Kirderf123

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrelevant, since Jagex themselves said that they wanted it to be fully tested and ready prior to release.

They obviously failed.

Theres a difference between wanting something and physically doing it. The fact that people were anticipating it to come out yesterday, then rioting and posting all over the RSOF whining when it wasnt, most probably forced Jagex to have no alternative but to release it today :roll:

* "Your cannon has decayed" is now in red text to better warn you.

Awesome, I was complaining about this yesterday because it made my cannon decay at tbirds #-o

2dvjurb.png

Irrelevant, since Jagex themselves said that they wanted it to be fully tested and ready prior to release.

They obviously failed.

Theres a difference between wanting something and physically doing it. The fact that people were anticipating it to come out yesterday, then rioting and posting all over the RSOF whining when it wasnt, most probably forced Jagex to have no alternative but to release it today :roll:

Doubtful, and very unprofessional if they did. They wanted to fully test it, and they didn't do it properly. So any rants regarding this subject are justified.

Not that I condone the [developmentally delayed]ed rants you see at the RSOF. It's just that they did not do a good job this time.

They obviously failed.

Nah nah nah nah nah. Don't even try that. No more. I'm sick and tired of this argument. They spent a whole week and stiill screwed the pooch. It is their fault. They crapped out.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

* "Your cannon has decayed" is now in red text to better warn you.

Awesome, I was complaining about this yesterday because it made my cannon decay at tbirds #-o

great :mrgreen:

I am happy with the updates even though I don't pk myself.

I understand that people want quests (those are the kind of updates I love) but they are things which you only do once. Something like PvP worlds and Bounty Hunter are things that are going to be played from now on until the end of RuneScape.

I think the other game improvements are good too and fixing of little things like PvP "trick" by fighting hitting 0's for hours on ends.

I don't think there are going to be many people complaining about herb noting either lol.

I voted in the poll too. I'm liking these guaranteed content things, makes me feel more like I can make a difference in the game.

The prices of Ourg bones will be interesting to see now too.

It would be nice to get some form of Summoning update though, the obvious thing is to fix combat familiars so they actually help out rather than stand back and watch you kill stuff, but it would also be nice to get a few more familiars at higher levels. Swamp titans from 85 to 92 *yawns* likewise Wolpertingers from 92-95 and Pack Yaks from 96-99 *snooze*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Good for the PvPers I guess.

Now they can stop complaining about it not being released yet.

(After they stop complaining about how it works, like they usualy do)

Looking forward to the next update.

It's hilarious, you can let a guy with ags redbar your target then just spec his [wagon] for ko as you can jump in the fight. :shock:

Lol...fail...I think I'd stay on f2p then....

But can anyone tell me why this is so bad? I haven't tried it out yet, but why is everyone complaining about it? I mean, it seems great on paper.

woot the wildy is back! great update =D im gonna make myself a low lvl mage pure! gd times

I dunno why everyones complaining i mean come on we've wanted the wildy back for over a year now and here it is (along with a new cleaner bh system)

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

UPDATE:

Ok - it's now up and ready to play.

Hope you enjoy !

Thanks for your patience.

At least it didn't take them that long to fix it.

Well they kinda had to because the whole update would be pointless as you couldn't play it.

Similar to the changes we made to the way PvP worlds work to prevent people from using fun weapons or low-level spells, we have updated the system to detect other ways of fighting without taking any risks. Now, if you see anyone in single-way combat who is fighting without taking any apparent damage over an extended period of time, you can jump in and teach them how fighting works.

discus this lol

I literaly "evil laughed" out loud when i read this!

Blitz/D claws or Ags? This update depending on how evil Jagex was feeling at the time will either make me lol or make me go streaking in a pvp world watching all the drop potential builders get ko'd ^_^

120dgl.jpg

Similar to the changes we made to the way PvP worlds work to prevent people from using fun weapons or low-level spells, we have updated the system to detect other ways of fighting without taking any risks. Now, if you see anyone in single-way combat who is fighting without taking any apparent damage over an extended period of time, you can jump in and teach them how fighting works.

discus this lol

I literaly "evil laughed" out loud when i read this!

Blitz/D claws or Ags? This update depending on how evil Jagex was feeling at the time will either make me lol or make me go streaking in a pvp world watching all the drop potential builders get ko'd ^_^

Well, they did a good job in fixing the people pulling that crap. It'll be even better now that you can play Bounty Hunter.

The only mistake I can see so far is...

They have over 1 million paying members and there are 2 members bounty hunter worlds. :lol:

4'000/1'000'000 members can try the members half of the update.

They have over 1 million paying members and there are 2 members bounty hunter worlds. :lol:

Yeah, but if you can sneak into those worlds right now, you know you'll have all the runite rocks, mage trees, and red chins to yourself.

Yeah, but if you can sneak into those worlds right now, you know you'll have all the runite rocks, mage trees, and red chins to yourself.

You only have access to Edgeville and the Wilderness on Bounty Worlds I think.

Dark_Jab.png

You only have access to Edgeville and the Wilderness on Bounty Worlds I think.

Yeah they took out PvP worlds, there go my perfect training spots. :cry:

I'm relly gla I hve no interest in doing this thing because it seems like I'd hate all the rules about it.

Why do the BH worlds have no Grand Exchange? Seems a big oversight to me. Its not even hard as its RIGHT NEXT TO EDGEVILLE.
My guess is becuase they only have to load the wild and edgeville they can put 2 or 3 worlds together on one sever maybe more then that im not sure but the less to load gives the more space to add more worlds onto one sever.

Why do the BH worlds have no Grand Exchange? Seems a big oversight to me. Its not even hard as its RIGHT NEXT TO EDGEVILLE.

Because f2p can't use the shortcut, so they would need to also add in Barbarian Village and that whole are of Varrock.

I was wondering, do we have to build potential by risking 75k on the Bounty Worlds just like the PvP worlds, or can we just run out, kill someone, and get a worthwhile drop?

I tried looking in the KB, but all I read was that in PvP worlds we needed to risk 75k to raise potential. Although, I may have overlooked something.

I'll have to check out the Bounty Worlds later this evening when I get back home. As far as I have read it seems interesting. It might also be worthwhile to go kill people in PvP who are still attempting to raise potential by once fool-proof means. Just leave the skillers be. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png