6th May 2009 - Bounty Hunter Wilderness-only PvP

Kirderf123

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only mistake I can see so far is...

They have over 1 million paying members and there are 2 members bounty hunter worlds. :lol:

4'000/1'000'000 members can try the members half of the update.

Yeah, but if you can sneak into those worlds right now, you know you'll have all the runite rocks, mage trees, and red chins to yourself.

You only have access to Edgeville and the Wilderness on Bounty Worlds I think.

Yeah they took out PvP worlds, there go my perfect training spots. :cry:

Wait, they took out full pvp worlds? ... or are their pvp worlds AND bounty worlds?

chris_924.png

system update:

This is to add more Bounty Worlds for you to play on. Please note that any potential built up before this update will persist.

Thank you for your patience,

Mod Nexus.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

I was wondering, do we have to build potential by risking 75k on the Bounty Worlds just like the PvP worlds, or can we just run out, kill someone, and get a worthwhile drop?

I tried looking in the KB, but all I read was that in PvP worlds we needed to risk 75k to raise potential. Although, I may have overlooked something.

I'll have to check out the Bounty Worlds later this evening when I get back home. As far as I have read it seems interesting. It might also be worthwhile to go kill people in PvP who are still attempting to raise potential by once fool-proof means. Just leave the skillers be. ::'

I killed my target who probably didn't lose anything (he only had a dds) and got loot worth 133k, but I probably had like 30 min drop potential.

namnlskopia.jpg

Ah wait, nvm. There are still PvP worlds, so I'm good :thumbsup:

Drop potential carries over.

I hope the new BH still lets me unlock the BH minigame songs! :)

Or does it have new songs?

That's pretty much all I care about the new BH. Idc about PVP tbh.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Time to clear some things up:

If someone is your target (you will only get a chance to get a target after 30 minutes in the wildy) you can attack him if he is fighting someone else. This target will have you as target, and you will be in the same level range. You will only get the drop if you did the majority of the damage.

So no kill-stealing for profit, you silly pjers ;)

It remembers the note and unote option! ...Yay!!... Surprised that wasnt the front page news tbh.

With a title like...

BANK UPDATE!

Cant wait till next week.. :^o

But to be fair. I guess this is a good update for pkers.

Oh good, I hope the whole PVP system is going to be okay again now. I'm not a PVP-er myself but that doesn't mean I like to see a large part of the game in a 'bad' state. Plus it will shut up everyone complaining about it :D Then again, maybe not :lol:.

I'm familiar with the pub suggestions topic and think it's a very nice idea. This way Ardougne will seem a little more like a real city, with actual places to go to except your house or work. But I'm surprised with the five pubs they chose for the poll. I've seen a few ideas which where quite a bit better (but hey, that's my opinion). This was my favorite, although I haven't browsed through all 47 pages:

[hide=East of the West]Suggested name: East of the West

Suggested NPCs: Captain Jack Robin (landlord), Blondie (barmaid), Jack Ripper, Jill Ripper, Frank

Brief Description:

Jack Robin: The charismatic ex pirate captain looked to settle down to the quiet life of the loud pub. After an adventurous life (although no one seems quite sure what he did, other than that it involved Manta Rays) he showed up one day with a large stash of treasure and bought the pub. Now he spends most of his time drinking, getting to know the regulars, and absolutely not working. "You remind me of someone I knew called Jack Sparrow" "Not a chance mate, I hate hats, I hate all hats. I don't even like your hat."

Blondie. Named by a colourblind mother, this fiery redhead is a genius at getting money out of people and getting drunks out the door. Just as well she is smart since the landlords only contribution to the pub is making sure there is a steady through flow of drinks.

Jack and Jill Ripper. As much opposites as twins could be. Jack is a notorious pickpocket, and if you talk to him you are likely to find yourself missing a coin or ten. Jill is her brothers conscience and will give it back to you luckily, so Jack's masterful advice on thieving isn't quite as overpriced as you may think

Frank: He's been around the world, knows everyone, he's a great story teller, he can even dance and act (cutscene?). Everyone loves Uncle Frank. What? since when was he your uncle? well let me tell you an interesting story. It was way back when I was just a kid like you...

At any rate he is on good terms with the landlord, he's never paid for a drink yet, and never left the pub in 20 years (so when did he do all these things he said?)

Suggested beverage: Witchwater

Brief Description: A popular drink brewed locally in Witchhaven. a profit can be made by people who are willing to run back and forth to supply the pub with the kegs of the beer. +2 defense, -1 attack. 10gp?

Suggested beverage: Al-Khar-Pop!

Brief Description: Ali Morrisan's latest invention, this easy drinking fizzy drink sells wildly. (possible addition to rogue trader?) +3 hp, 3gp.

Suggested beverage: Beer

it's cheap standard beer for those who cannot afford the good stuff. 1gp (bargain)

Suggested snack: Manta Ray soup

You could happily live on this for a year stranded on an island.

Other notes: apart from the ever loud Frank (who would need new stories (and maybe hints at future updates) regularly, could be fun for the devs) and the rather woozie Jack Robin, the pub would be a mixmatch. A shadey meeting place, an merchant's stop off, a place for less piratey pirates, and a good place for guards to learn how to break up brawls (again, good for fun cutscenes). Furnishing should be a mix of sea relics, a couple certificates, and a giant giant stuffed manta ray: big enough to ride...?

A pile of assorted broken furniture in the corner means people done have to break the good stuff, just pass around the table legs and pre-broken bottles. Also welcome the first pub smart enough to have quick closing shutters.

A nice decoration would be a mounted table leg: the table leg Frank used to take down the great giant Tharg who attacked the pub 200 years ago...with eyes of flame, and wings like a demon...he laid waste to the whole city and his roar sank ships in the bay...oh how they were dark times...

It would be nice to have some small profit (maybe similar to picking flax) for lugging the beer to witchhaven and the empty casks back. Afterall, just how are the pubs in RS supplied?[/hide]

What I want the most in that pub is the feel of a cozy bar, with groups of npc's drinking and laughing, maybe one or two hooded figures smoking a pipe (Strider :?: ) and the ability for players to sit at a table. Although that could be difficult if several groups want to sit at the same table, but it's only a thought. Darkness outside while being in the pub could work, with warm lights around the room.

But what am I blabbing, this isn't the suggestion topic. Bounty Worlds yay!

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Coolbeans.

@mag:risk=reward

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I just realised this means NO teleporting on f2p worlds, nowhere to teleport to!

How much of Edgeville is released? If it's the bigger area, then you could still use a Body Tablet.

But that kinda kills the point of teleblock now.

It remembers the note and unote option! ...Yay!!... Surprised that wasnt the front page news tbh.

With a title like...

BANK UPDATE!

Cant wait till next week.. :^o

I prefered it when it didn't tbh. I was always withdrawing a set of armour and weps to kill stuff as notes after alching things -.-

Jammy2222.png

Is there a place to recharge prayer in edge?

No, unless they put the Monastery in. That means your only options are prayer potions, Super Restore potions, SGS spec, the Chaos Altar, and the Zamorak Altar.

Is there a place to recharge prayer in edge?

No, unless they put the Monastery in. That means your only options are prayer potions, Super Restore potions, SGS spec, the Chaos Altar, and the Zamorak Altar.

They put the Monastery in. :P