Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Lol, I had a go at the new BH today. Was called safer a few times, I find it fun to annoy them by eating another lobster after they call me a safer ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I just don't get why people are so concerned about eating/praying and such. I don't criticize the way the kill Bandos for example, i don't commet on how they train their Ranged, Hunter, etc. Why should they be so god damn concerned about how i PK? Different methods work for different people. Kids should just accept this.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

F2P NON-WILDERNESS AREAS:

Are not Pking, it's Dueling. Enough said...

WILDERNESS:

It's not PKING, it's like how revs patrol wilderness, clans do that and get easy kills together.

I am a barbarian when it comes to Pking, i follow noone i don't follow rules (Unless my opponent is a respectable player, then i would care).

People hate me in F2P PvP.

Last time i died in F2P PvP it was a "Duel" (We planned the fight so it's not pking), where we was no arming with monk robes...

So silly.

I just don't get why people are so concerned about eating/praying and such. I don't criticize the way the kill Bandos for example, i don't commet on how they train their Ranged, Hunter, etc. Why should they be so god damn concerned about how i PK? Different methods work for different people. Kids should just accept this.

They're concerned with how you pk because they want an easy kill. That's why they make up so called "rules", and then criticize you when you don't let yourself get slaughtered without fighting back.

They're concerned with how you pk because they want an easy kill. That's why they make up so called "rules", and then criticize you when you don't let yourself get slaughtered without fighting back.

It's pathetic to be honest. They suck out all the fun. Like a poster in a previous thread said, if you want to PK with rules then get your [wagon] over to the Duel Arena.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Just follow the "code of honor" and be the better man.

If you're low on health, don't eat till you're full. Eat till you can't be KO'd in one hit.

If they're safeing, tell them that. If they still safe, then just move on with your life and keep slashing away at him.

By following the "code of honor", you make sure the other guy doesn't run, which benefits you. Also, if you do die, at least you know you were the better man and won't be as annoyed.

The solution isn't ignoring them. If you do, they'll just run. :thumbdown:

If you're low on health, don't eat till you're full. Eat till you can't be KO'd in one hit.

If they're safeing, tell them that. If they still safe, then just move on with your life and keep slashing away at him.

By following the "code of honor", you make sure the other guy doesn't run, which benefits you. Also, if you do die, at least you know you were the better man and won't be as annoyed.

Can you give me a link to this socalled "code of honour"? I would really like to take a look at it ;)

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Eating whenever you want should be your decision not theirs. If you want to eat at 70% health go ahead you're the one wasting food and im continuously hitting on you so im happy.

And whenever I look across the battlefield and I see kids screaming "safer!" or "nerd!" and such I just facepalm.

Why should I change the way I play to make sure some 12 year old doesn't wet his pants in anger?

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Can you give me a link to this socalled "code of honour"? I would really like to take a look at it ;)

In other words, just do what they say. There's no real "code of honor". It's just some [cabbage] that pkers make up.

EDIT: If you do want to see one in black and white, just log in to any big clan's homepage and take a look at their rules. Generally, you'll see the same guidelines for pking, no safeing, no running, etc.

Why should I change the way I play to make sure some 12 year old doesn't wet his pants in anger?

Doesn't make sense right? I didn't for me either. But then I realized that the only way you'll get a decent fight is to do a least some of what they want. Is it better for all your opponents to run away, or for you to lose some and win some? The second is more rewarding, and a lot more fun. You came to pk, not to be annoyed. So instead of boiling up your head in anger, just don't "safe" and nothing will be wrong. As I said before, just be the better man.

you wanna know why pking went downhill? It went down hill because there was a huge explosion in the runescape population, not many of the older, respectable pkers are still around and all that are left are copy cats. If you don't enjoy pking, then don't pk. But for the most part, the "unwritten rules" of pking are there for everyone's benefit. OF COURSE pkers complain if you use a protect from x prayer in a fair fight... all it accomplishes is slowing down the damage rate of your fight, in the end it is a waste of food for both of you. Safing isn't just annoying, it's a stupid strategy, by allowing the other person to get extra rounds on you while you're busy guzzling down your sharks.

I'm from the old tip.it and the old runescape... pkers used to be respected, all this board is filled with are people who hate on pures and pkers. If i had a dollar for everytime I read a generalization of pures/pkers on this board, i would be quite wealthy. While I would agree that there are many immature pkers, it isn't so different from the number of immature skillers. You may say pkers are so immature/rude/disrespectful etc... but think about it, you're seeing all of the immature pkers in one concentrated area (pvp worlds, bh, etc) I'm sure if you gathered up all of the immature people skilling in one place there would be just as much to gripe about.

I empathize with you man, I get disgusted by the things said while i'm pking too but that is no reason to generalize the pvp public. If you are respectful and don't do stupid crap like safing/protect praying in a fight you'll get alot more "fair" fights... you may not understand the "rules" of pking but the "rules" are there for a reason by people who pk for their gee pee pee. In the end it just allows quicker fights.

pandapk2.jpg

Picture of the Week:

pictures.png

I was observing fights. :-w

Pathetic. Not even one "gf", just insults... tut tut tut

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Picture of the Week:

pictures.png

Do you say gf before the fight is even close to being over?

2j3qh46.jpg

Picture of the Week:

pictures.png

7 incidents cannot be used to describe all pkers.

Picture of the Week:

pictures.png

You are allowed to say GF even if the fight is not over. When i used to do dueling tournies we would say gf atleast 4times a fight if it was infact a gf....

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Picture of the Week:

pictures.png

You are allowed to say GF even if the fight is not over. When i used to do dueling tournies we would say gf atleast 4times a fight if it was infact a gf....

One time is enough, at the end of the fight.

2j3qh46.jpg

Now, I'm usually one of those people that are against pking, saying that the updates removing the wilderness didn't bother me at all. But with the recent update bringing PvP back into the spotlight of RuneScape, I decided... Sure... what the hell, I'll go try to get some kills.

So I made my way out into the wilderness, and I found a group of higher levels that I thought surely I could get a good DM out of one of them. While standing there, a level 122 starts attacking me (I'm a 119). So we start fighting, I come out of the gate hitting a few 20's, and get him low on health. He eats his way back up, and we get about even again. Then when I get low on health and eat, he calls me a safer. I just shrugged it off because I know that it's just another insult from immature kids when they're losing. Then once again, I gain the upper hand and he eats back to higher health, and I get low. Of course I eat and get called a safer again. After he realized that he probably wasn't going to win, he said, "Forget this safer", and ran off.

I don't know if it's just me, but people like that just make me hate PvPing. If you're winning, you're a noob, if they're winning, you're a noob. I know people are going to come in here and say, it's part of pking, or deal with it... But if you're going to say that, don't post at all. I doubt I go back into the wild for more PvPing, just for the fact that I'd rather not waste my time eating half my food then have someone run away from me.

I'd like to hear why you think Pking is amazing like everyone says it is, or on the other hand, why you stay out of the wilderness.

Just remember that in the end the one who runs is the noob \'

BTW most turn public chat off while pking anyway :thumbsup:

98% of all runescape players wastes most of their time on skilling, if you are one of the 2% that stayed with player killing. Put this in your signature.

tell them to go to the duel arena next time some 1 calls you a safer.

call them a rule lover.

or do what i do and rise above and slaughter them? :roll:

I've had worse insults than being called a safer lolz. I've been called a def nub (1 def), prayer nub (1 prayer), 1 itemer nub (again, 1 prayer), and food nub - what the hell is that!

I shrug em off, and look for fights endlessly, for that is the main reason I still play RS. Pking is back, and regardless of how many new pkers there are, there will always be uptight induhviduals who cannot stand losing a fight, even if was a great/epic battle.

I always say 'gf', if I can get me stubby fingers onto the keys in time - except if I beat on a pjer/tagger. In those cases, I wish them a happy death.

How can you possibly reason calling someone a prayer noob when they have 1 prayer...?

Pking used to be enjoyable, even if you died it was still fun.

Now... everyone flames and is disrespectful, everyone thinks they're than better you and are so ignorant that it just ruins the whole experience.

i cannot agree more, cancer is killing B... er pking

and seriously pkers should not mind safers, if the opponent over eats they waste food anyway -.-

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

My opinion on this:

**** the code. I'll PK any way I damn well please, and if you can't handle me hitting crazy on your defense, then get the hell out of the Wilderness.

Look, the reason I hate PKing is because players always think they can make up rules and stuff to "keep it fair". It's kill or be killed out there. Why can't anyone respect that?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.