I do requests. [previously one free avatar]

eckered

I was wondering if you could do one for my friend, he's not a member of this forum but he needs an avatar for his clan site. He just told me he wants a microchip that says JW on it.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

I was wondering if you could do one for my friend, he's not a member of this forum but he needs an avatar for his clan site. He just told me he wants a microchip that says JW on it.

no, if he wants one he can register and request it himself.

wop wop

Can I get one with like a ritual of people wearing dark clothed hooded robes, sort of standing around a table with something glowing in the middle? And smoke in some parts because it looks awesome :P Sorry for being so vague:P

stonah.png

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7289/stonah.png

wop wop

Dimensions: 100x100

What I would like: Could I have a cartoon panda looking at forward while sitting down? (I like pandas :D)

Kinda like this but no leaf and no pink cheeks:

http://www.sammao.cn/images/iphone/Anim ... iphone.jpg

Other: Also, could I have one without text and one with, the one with text bottom right corner saying Rocky (Or if you're very kind have one saying Jack and other saying Rocky)

White background.

Thank you very much if you do this. :D

Hello ::'

I was wondering if you could do one for me please.

I would like a traditional green microchip with the text "JW" on it. OR something with a gear/cog. I am interested in engineering, that's why I am suggesting these. Either that or something very cool with a snake in it >.>.

Thank you very much if you decide to do this.

Hey eckered, awesome work so far, if your still taking requests i'd like to make one.

Could I get a Scorpion on rocky ground surrounded by smoke, and if you could inlcude the text 'Skully' in there somewhere that would be cool.

P.S. Orange is my favourite colour ;)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Could you possibly make me a signature/avatar with something similar to this airplane?

[hide=]banshee.jpg[/hide]

:roll:

Not meaning to rude or anything.

i tried :wall: :wall:

vjuliust.jpg

[img=http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1081/vjuliust.jpg]

wop wop

• 2 weeks later...

dude! how you keeping man/ been a long time since we last spoke... how you been keeping?

i think ill place down a request while im here, bit of fun really, i wanna see you try and do a pixel in your own style of me, like wow.

click here for the picture, im the one in black with the hair heh (you may not be able to tell but i have a beard... ref 1 ref 2)

would be great to see what you can do, and of course ill happily do something for you, dont really know what but i'll happily do a speed paint any size (as long as it doesn't slow down my pc to much haha)

hope your doing well, chat soon

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

haha awesome =)

would be great if you could keep me notified by pm since that alerts me, im bad at keeping track of things at the moment lol

we must catch up some time, its been a while; have to admit this thread probably isn't the best place though... you got msn or facebook or anything? (of course i may well have you, but im rather forgetful and bad with names (growing old you see :P))

keep safe,

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey wassup eckered?! You might not remember me but we used to be cool friends..

Well anyway, Id just like alittle small thing.

This if you can, just make it alittle less so realistic.

[hide=Dizzy Wallin]COG_Dizzy.jpg[/hide]

or can you do a kid sitting in one of those rocking gamer chairs holding a black xbox 360 controller with a microphone headset on?

Thanks man

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)