MY HITPOINTS LEVEL IS 9

madico

so i had this pure range account i used for a week or so wayyyy back in rsc. logged into it and noticed my max hp was 9 lol :shock:

so should i train his range up and be pure ranged higher then all others my combat, make him into a hybrid, or what?

stat pic:

090510021942.png

~ Madico ~ 131 combat

99/99 attack!!!!!

99/99 hitpoints!!!!!

99/99 strength

99/99 defence

whip drops: 17

really not worth it in any way. You wont be a level behind because of the experience and you will lose a rare 9hp account :(

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Stay 9hp and get 70 range with cannon :)

That would be bloody epic

Or do soul wars to train :)

not planning on making him a member at any point in time. i think im just gonna go pure range and ruin him. but i have that final screeny of 9 hp good enough for me.

any other suggestions?

~ Madico ~ 131 combat

99/99 attack!!!!!

99/99 hitpoints!!!!!

99/99 strength

99/99 defence

whip drops: 17

If you want to make a range pure, make a new account. This one barely has any levels anyway. That way you don't have to ruin a rare account.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Well, either make him 99 mage with soul wars or dummy spells like what the others have said or just make him a skiller if you want it to be "epic".

Would take a hell lot of dollars to cannon him to 99.

nRLBLM.jpg

ruining a 9 hp account is like pissing in the holy water.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• 3 weeks later...

The range guild competition gives no hp xp, I remember I used it those days when I was a pure...

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even if you didn't get hp exp from training, you'd still get hp from combat itself, and after a few fights you'll lose the insanely rare 9hp account. I think you should just keep it for the novelty sake, just to show off to everyone.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.