99 Ranged 50 Combat

Hi, after alot of sw'ing i reached my goal: 99 Ranged. Had a little party but forgot to screenshot it haha oh well, feel free to ask any questions here or pm me in game or in my cc. Here is some pictures of my account:

Congratulations! 99 Ranged:

far12o.jpg

ffbqyh.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the lowest total lvl to get a 99 yet? I don't think anyone else has gotten a 99 without any other skills up yet.

10/10

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

how many hours of sw?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

judging by tip.it combat calculator, i can get 99 str at 45 combat with 40 range and hp at 50. so is tip.it calc wrong? None the less one awesome achievement, how many hours of soul wars did that take? cause im going for as said above. ill add you in game and good luck!

10/10

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

how many hours of sw?

Btw im not trying to demoralize the achievement. Im just curious.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

What do you do in SW that doesn't get you any exp?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

What do you do in SW that doesn't get you any exp?

You don't have do anything, just stand around on the wining team for 20mins.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

judging by tip.it combat calculator, i can get 99 str at 45 combat with 40 range and hp at 50. so is tip.it calc wrong? None the less one awesome achievement, how many hours of soul wars did that take? cause im going for as said above. ill add you in game and good luck!

10/10

If you combat level is melee based then it's different than being range/mage based.

Good job on getting 99 ranged at 50 combat. ^_^

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

So you stood around doing nothing for a few months? All you have to do is go to sw, put something on your right arrow key and walk away until the games over.

I'm not going to congratulate you like everyone else lol, you didn't really do anything...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Thanks :> Yeah, its the lowest skill total you can have with one 99 skill.

wrong. you can indeed have lower total with one 99

neway, nice achievement

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Is this really an achievement? He just wasted his time for months, he made a completely useless account which he can not do anything on. Also chances are he was multilogging and training another account at the same time because I doubt that anyone would seriously sit there for 2 months doing absolutely nothing.

0/10

Is this really an achievement? He just wasted his time for months, he made a completely useless account which he can not do anything on. Also chances are he was multilogging and training another account at the same time because I doubt that anyone would seriously sit there for 2 months doing absolutely nothing.

0/10

Try being positive for once :wall:

This IS an achievement, because anyone that had 99 range or any other 99 could also multilog or w/e. Even YOU could have :)

10/10

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

SW or not, useless or not, I don't really care, this is special, and it deserves a 9/10.

Get 94 mage imo.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

could we get a stats pic? or maybe a pic with a name? i can upload a pic of the congrats screen too.

edit:

hm i didnt see the pic first time

ok, nice job standing around for ages, are you actually going to use the account for anything useful now?

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

10/10

no range increases combat every 2 levels, as opposed to str/atk which increase cb every 3 levels.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1