Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

99 Ranged 50 Combat

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

kido14
[ Display Name History ]

kido14

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,397 posts
All of your ignorant morons get off your high horse and chill out. You say he didn't accomplish anything, as if you clicking for hours on end is actually something to be proud of. Would you rather him have posted 99 fletching like the other 50 million threads? You guys are pathetic.
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/
MY FAVORITE BAND:
http://profile.myspa... ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Italian5kamikaze
[ Display Name History ]

Italian5kamikaze

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,685 posts

All of your ignorant morons get off your high horse and chill out. You say he didn't accomplish anything, as if you clicking for hours on end is actually something to be proud of. Would you rather him have posted 99 fletching like the other 50 million threads? You guys are pathetic.

No, you are pathetic for flaming people who said what they thought about it. Nobody is saying they're better than him but the people who didn't think of this as much of an achievement had their reasons.
Posted Image
Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

kido14
[ Display Name History ]

kido14

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,397 posts

No, you are pathetic for flaming people who said what they thought about it. Nobody is saying they're better than him but the people who didn't think of this as much of an achievement had their reasons.

This is just page 2:

I'm gonna have to agree with the logical people on this thread, not much of an achievement. Maybe if you were the first or something, but from the looks of it you just sat at sw for awhile, anyone can do that with an ipod or a few movies, or just afk. However you actually were the idiot who went and wasted their time doing it. And just for all those people who say that the account isn't useless, try fighting anything with 10hp. :thumbdown:

worst achievment than 2 cooking....u did nothing for a few months and leached off of people... :thumbdown:

0/10 obviously. Not that [bleep] hard to afk a minigame for a few weeks. Thanks for ruining a perfectly valid achievement for someone like Villandra.

You stood there for months, with a rubbish username, and expect us to rate that?

-12/20.

You are calling me out for flaming people lol? Why didn't you say anything about the 10 other people who flamed the original poster? Just as they have their reasons, I have my reasons for thinking these people are idiots.
MY FAVORITE BAND:

nightshade53
[ Display Name History ]

nightshade53

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,638 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Quoted

It's clearly not what the minigame was designed for, therefore I do not respect him for borderline bug abuse.

3/10. Thank you for the notification of your achievement.

Italian5kamikaze
[ Display Name History ]

Italian5kamikaze

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,685 posts

All of these people stated that it isn't an achievement because he stood around doing nothing, and no I won't say anything about them because if you read my post I also said I didn't think this was worthy of a rate. If you're going to post in rate this then you have to take the good with the bad, the OP doesn't seem bothered by these posts so why are you flipping out over them? Just stop spamming this thread, you didn't even post a rating or anything contributing to the achievement haha.
Posted Image
Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

kido14
[ Display Name History ]

kido14

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,397 posts
I honestly don't know what the game was designed for because I barely play, and I'm just f2p. However it seems like the same thing as Pest Control. That is a complete load of crap that this is bug abuse, people did the same thing in PC pretty much. If this wasn't what it was designed for they would have said something. Having a character like that won't hurt anybody, although when I was pking on f2p I fought a character who had 88 str at level 55, which is somewhat unfair. Oh well, if they put the time into doing it that's their choice. you have no room to judge anyone, you just look like a little arrogant [puncture]
MY FAVORITE BAND:

kido14
[ Display Name History ]

kido14

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,397 posts

All of these people stated that it isn't an achievement because he stood around doing nothing, and no I won't say anything about them because if you read my post I also said I didn't think this was worthy of a rate. If you're going to post in rate this then you have to take the good with the bad, the OP doesn't seem bothered by these posts so why are you flipping out over them? Just stop spamming this thread, you didn't even post a rating or anything contributing to the achievement haha.

But it is an achievement to stand around clicking on pixels all day? Okay 10/10 I rated it. By defending him aren't I employing it is an achievement worthwhile?
MY FAVORITE BAND:

Soupy17
[ Display Name History ]

Soupy17

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • RSN:oh mikey oh

It's clearly not what the minigame was designed for, therefore I do not respect him for borderline bug abuse.

You sir are an idiot. How is it borderline bug abuse? The game gives you experience, and he claimed it. I see no bugs being abused.
LOL

nightshade53
[ Display Name History ]

nightshade53

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,638 posts

You sir are an idiot. How is it borderline bug abuse? The game gives you experience, and he claimed it. I see no bugs being abused.

The bug is that the game allows people who do not participate to be able to gain experience.

noble_aloof
[ Display Name History ]

noble_aloof

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Noble Aloof
  • Clan:Fenghahe's Elite Investing Guild

Is this really an achievement? He just wasted his time for months, he made a completely useless account which he can not do anything on. Also chances are he was multilogging and training another account at the same time because I doubt that anyone would seriously sit there for 2 months doing absolutely nothing.

0/10

i'd put my money on the fact that the op was probably multi-logging or using a script while he trained another account, its quite obvious. no way anybody would spend 2 months on this, considering it IS time wasted that he could spend training another account.
Staking: 4+ mil
Current Status: Training defense

Stilly1
[ Display Name History ]

Stilly1

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts

Is this really an achievement? He just wasted his time for months, he made a completely useless account which he can not do anything on. Also chances are he was multilogging and training another account at the same time because I doubt that anyone would seriously sit there for 2 months doing absolutely nothing.

0/10

i'd put my money on the fact that you were probably multi-logging or using a script while you trained another account, its quite obvious. no way anybody would spend 2 months on this, considering it IS time wasted that you could spend training another account.

hes not the orig poster so can i ask how come your saying that campbell was probably multilogging? :? if i read that wrong then my bad but to me it looks like your saying campbells point but directing it at him =\

noble_aloof
[ Display Name History ]

noble_aloof

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

0/10

i'd put my money on the fact that yu were probably multi-logging or using a script while you trained another account, its quite obvious. no way anybody would spend 2 months on this, considering it IS time wasted that you could spend training another account.

hes not the orig poster so can i ask how come your saying that campbell was probably multilogging? :? if i read that wrong then my bad but to me it looks like your saying campbells point but directing it at him =\

no i'm expanding on cambell's arguement, i'll make it clearer.

RSBDavid
[ Display Name History ]

RSBDavid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,113 posts
  • RSN:Davidd
I don't see the point of continuing to argue about this. The op has not even responded to any of your comments.

Posted Image

[Software Engineer] - [Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

germany
[ Display Name History ]

germany

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 45 posts
hey its me:

runenpfeil

gratzzz :P

was it boring @sw :D

noble_aloof
[ Display Name History ]

noble_aloof

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
the OP hasn't responded because he knows our accusals of him RsBoting or multilogging are dead on target.

we aren't your average 12 year old runescape players, we can see through these kinds of things.

Commandr_die
[ Display Name History ]

Commandr_die

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • RSN:Commandr
  • Clan:SST

The bug is that the game allows people who do not participate to be able to gain experience.

I was pretty sure a bug is a flaw in the actual programming. This is just a flaw in the developers idea of "balanced". So no, he wasn't bug abusing.

In any case, gratz on the time it took to do that, though I don't really see much of a point. Get some hp so you can pk and then I would call it a good achievment.
What.

Captainkidd
[ Display Name History ]

Captainkidd

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,864 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
People, please.

:wall:

Do any of you realize what your saying? Your suggesting that if someone gets 99 slayer in Runescape they haven't wasted one bit of time in the real world? But because he stood in Soul Wars for months doing 'nothing' he's wasted his time? Do I have to remind everyone that Runescape is a GAME. How can someone even think about accusing someone of 'wasting time' in a activity based around enjoyment, enjoyment which is gotten from the user with his or hers own opinions. I know. Jealousy and denial.

Jealously, because as you believe this is a simple, meaningless task but he's the only one that you've know who has done it. Then denial comes into play, although you think this is a 'simple task' you can't believe one person could have done it, because then it would have to count as a achievement, so you start putting out accusations because he's achieved something you couldn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game

undertaken for enjoyment

which is more concerned with the expression of ideas

~ Captainkidd

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555
Standing around and leeching is cool.

:roll:

0/10.
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Patr1ck
[ Display Name History ]

Patr1ck

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,009 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Lads
  • RSN2:Swag_Squared
  • Clan:OfTheGods
Congrats you dodged a bullet and missed the anti afk update by jagex, pat yourself and the back and eat a cookie -.-
Posted Image

Shelby_Polo
[ Display Name History ]

Shelby_Polo

Retired Crew Leader

• Members
  • 1,856 posts
  • RSN:Shelby Polo
It would be a better achievement if you used a cannon (same effect btw).

That's what Villandra did for her account (Ellebreyals).

Standing around getting points off other people... Oh well, I don't really care (to flame you)

Your username is cool though :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users