99 Ranged 50 Combat

Is this really an achievement? He just wasted his time for months, he made a completely useless account which he can not do anything on. Also chances are he was multilogging and training another account at the same time because I doubt that anyone would seriously sit there for 2 months doing absolutely nothing.

0/10

i'd put my money on the fact that you were probably multi-logging or using a script while you trained another account, its quite obvious. no way anybody would spend 2 months on this, considering it IS time wasted that you could spend training another account.

hes not the orig poster so can i ask how come your saying that campbell was probably multilogging? :? if i read that wrong then my bad but to me it looks like your saying campbells point but directing it at him =\

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really an achievement? He just wasted his time for months, he made a completely useless account which he can not do anything on. Also chances are he was multilogging and training another account at the same time because I doubt that anyone would seriously sit there for 2 months doing absolutely nothing.

0/10

i'd put my money on the fact that yu were probably multi-logging or using a script while you trained another account, its quite obvious. no way anybody would spend 2 months on this, considering it IS time wasted that you could spend training another account.

hes not the orig poster so can i ask how come your saying that campbell was probably multilogging? :? if i read that wrong then my bad but to me it looks like your saying campbells point but directing it at him =\

no i'm expanding on cambell's arguement, i'll make it clearer.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

the OP hasn't responded because he knows our accusals of him RsBoting or multilogging are dead on target.

we aren't your average 12 year old runescape players, we can see through these kinds of things.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

It's clearly not what the minigame was designed for, therefore I do not respect him for borderline bug abuse.

3/10. Thank you for the notification of your achievement.

You sir are an idiot. How is it borderline bug abuse? The game gives you experience, and he claimed it. I see no bugs being abused.

The bug is that the game allows people who do not participate to be able to gain experience.

I was pretty sure a bug is a flaw in the actual programming. This is just a flaw in the developers idea of "balanced". So no, he wasn't bug abusing.

In any case, gratz on the time it took to do that, though I don't really see much of a point. Get some hp so you can pk and then I would call it a good achievment.

What.

People, please.

:wall:

Do any of you realize what your saying? Your suggesting that if someone gets 99 slayer in Runescape they haven't wasted one bit of time in the real world? But because he stood in Soul Wars for months doing 'nothing' he's wasted his time? Do I have to remind everyone that Runescape is a GAME. How can someone even think about accusing someone of 'wasting time' in a activity based around enjoyment, enjoyment which is gotten from the user with his or hers own opinions. I know. Jealousy and denial.

Jealously, because as you believe this is a simple, meaningless task but he's the only one that you've know who has done it. Then denial comes into play, although you think this is a 'simple task' you can't believe one person could have done it, because then it would have to count as a achievement, so you start putting out accusations because he's achieved something you couldn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game

undertaken for enjoyment

which is more concerned with the expression of ideas

~ Captainkidd

It would be a better achievement if you used a cannon (same effect btw).

That's what Villandra did for her account (Ellebreyals).

Standing around getting points off other people... Oh well, I don't really care (to flame you)

Your username is cool though :thumbsup:

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

10/10 lol awesome ^.^

And to the people who say this isn't an achievement, go do it yourself, then when you get 99 you'd most deffinatly post it here and say it was?

Jelousy much?

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png

the OP hasn't responded because he knows our accusals of him RsBoting or multilogging are dead on target.

we aren't your average 12 year old runescape players, we can see through these kinds of things.

Maybe the OP doesn't really care for what you have to say....(You can quote me and tell me how your right and I am wrong, but I don't really care. It is your opinion)

9/10 for taking the time. =D>

Tyrael.jpg

Maybe the OP doesn't really care for what you have to say....(You can quote me and tell me how your right and I am wrong, but I don't really care. It is your opinion)

o nah man i'm not here to argue and flame back. He has zero posts so it's likely he created accounts on multiple fansites to showcase his talent of using rsbot. he probably continued on the fansite that interested him the most, and forgot about the others. or, it is still possible that he is too embaressed to post back.

o nah man i'm not here to argue and flame back. He has zero posts so it's likely he created accounts on multiple fansites to showcase his talent of using rsbot. he probably continued on the fansite that interested him the most, and forgot about the others. or, it is still possible that he is too embaressed to post back.

Thats the biggest assumption I think ive ever seen anyone make. How would you like it if i just told everybody that you auto'd the way to your stats?

LOL

Is that the lowest total lvl to get a 99 yet? I don't think anyone else has gotten a 99 without any other skills up yet.

10/10

Someone or a few people on RSC have lower 99 hp 1 everything else.

Grats though 99 range is hard 99 range from SW is crazy :)

Michigander.png