D Claw "Noobs" Ruin the joy of pking?(For the being atked)

Neilson1111

Bah, really, pking in bounty hunter is really fun and exciting... Ancients, whips, dharokers with their 55's. it's all fun.

One thing ruins my fun in wildy... D clawers.

Really, they are so annoying. They hit you two times with their special, and 90% of the time they fail.

There are even teams that take turns to claw you, as one uses both of his specs, fails, and another comes along and claws you again.

Like really, can't those noobs be a man and fight? And just use the d claws as a finisher, and not to kill someone out of random?

K.O.ing someone may be fun for the one with the d claws, but for the one being attacked, it's no fun at all really.

Sure, you can say "They worked so hard for their d claws" but is there really any honor in that?

What I really want to say is, is it possible to have at least 3 minutes of standing in the wildy not being assaulted constantly from d claws? And not having a man to man fight?

Discuss....

Neilson1111.png16800000+ 15000000+ 9mil

GWD Drops:(Lootshare)

2 Bandos Hilts, 1 BCP, 1 Bandos Tassets, 17 Snapdragon Seeds

Slayer Drops:

7 Abbysal Whips, 37 Dragon Boots, 17 Mauls, 1 visage. Total Loot: 43mil+

Agreed. If they made WGS a requirement to use the d claw special, many of these rushers would cease to exist. Sure, a bunch of whiny pures would be outraged, sure merchants would dump and the price would fall to around 15m, but PKing would be vastly improved.

td2sig.jpg

Agreed. If they made WGS a requirement to use the d claw special, many of these rushers would cease to exist. Sure, a bunch of whiny pures would be outraged, sure merchants would dump and the price would fall to around 15m, but PKing would be vastly improved.

Support, make WGS a requirement and everyone will be happy.

As for me, I actually like rushers ( <3: Bruno) They make PvP more dangerous and more exiting. Most rushers fail to kill someone, but Bruno is a pro. Ye, sure, getting rushed when you're about to win fails but that's the point of PvP, danger.

ib7rVm.png

Really now, as if jumping has never been a part of wildy.

I used to use dclaws to PK in normal one on ones. I would use whip and dclaw on the side. I would knockout someone and then a guy with an AGS would jump and kill me, there goes a set of rune aye? So I can't really support this at all since I've had my joys of pking ruined by other weapons too.

"What I really want to say is, is it possible to have at least 3 minutes of standing in the wildy not being assaulted constantly from d claws? And not having a man to man fight?"

Oh yes it is possible, you're just unlucky. Man to man fights are no more, war isn't all about HONAR DUELZ. It's fight, die, fight more.

2jb8hf6.jpg

You guys realise that making WGS a requirement for claw special will kill 95% of the market, therefore dropping the price to around 1-2m, essentially kicking tormented demon hunters in the teeth and causing a mass panic from all the people that have claws at the moment?

2Xeo5.png

AGS rushing requires a little bit of skill. D claw rushing does not.

This is wear the point comes in. I 110% support making dragon claws a WGS requirment for a few reasons:

Pjing will be decreased by 95%.

It'd be funny to see a riot

There are only about 3% of claw owners that actually pk with them and a d scimmy. They can get over it.

More people will be questing.

Tds taking a small hit will worth it. A lot.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

This is wear the point comes in. I 110% support making dragon claws a WGS requirment for a few reasons:

Pjing will be decreased by 50%.

It'd be funny to see a riot

There are only about 3% of claw owners that actually pk with them and a d scimmy. They can get over it.

More people will be questing.

Tds taking a Utterly massive hit will worth it. A lot.

Fixed.

2Xeo5.png

Take advantage of what you have.

As in, until jagex decides to fix pjing, why shouldnt they?

So, with that theory, it's like saying you should ruin 2 people's fight just to try and kill 1 of them with no skill what so ever?

And ross, they will not take that big of a hit. 10M max.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So, with that theory, it's like saying you should ruin 2 people's fight just to try and kill 1 of them with no skill what so ever?

How many people have done WGS? My guess is very, very few. Or else how can a soloable, not particularly dangerous (less than solo GWD) monster which drops large amounts of the most valuable charm type yield up to 2m profit an hour?

Certainly the majority of claw owners haven't done the quest.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

How many people have done WGS? My guess is very, very few. Or else how can a soloable, not particularly dangerous (less than solo GWD) monster which drops large amounts of the most valuable charm type yield up to 2m profit an hour?

Certainly the majority of claw owners haven't done the quest.

Well the better get questing then :roll:

sig2-3.jpg

It's all luck. There's no real skill in PvP when you compare a 2h weapon to another 2h weapon. You could hit dead set 15 with one D claw spec, or up to the max - same with AGS.

I think the D claws spec should only be useable with 75 attack and possibly 80 strength(?) - make it more fair for people who can actually afford and wear them.

There could be a certain item you had to wear to give you the 3P1C P0W3R of the D claws spec though?

Anyway the WGS req wont happen because if it does theres gonna be no 1 def pures in runescape, jagex lose heaps, etc etc.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I'm saying that if you had the option to steal 20 mill from 200 players (so 100k each), to gain 10 mill for yourself, and it was totally undetectable etc, would you do it.

Most people would say yes, though i hate pjers as much as you do, you can't really blame them for taking advantage of whats givin to them.

O.O

I'm saying that if you had the option to steal 20 mill from 200 players (so 100k each), to gain 10 mill for yourself, and it was totally undetectable etc, would you do it.

Most people would say yes, though i hate pjers as much as you do, you can't really blame them for taking advantage of whats givin to them.

How would take steal 100k from 200 plays for myself?

sig2-3.jpg

Because you get a profit, you couldn't care less about someone losing money who you don't even know.

Basically PKing goes by the same principle, people generally lose more than they drop, your making someone lose possibly millions, and getting a rune 2h or something.

O.O

Thank you all for your "maybe" support, as in putting a wgs requirement really would help.

Really, got jumped again today.

I really want to rip up anyone who uses d claws....

Really.

Anyone know how to murder those nub's?

Slayer Drops:

Similar to how the people w/o PK'ing skills use the claws to get kills, the people w/o PK'ing skills are also the ones to get killed by them lol

They can get lucky.

Being good at pking doesn't give you 100% immunity to ever falling victim to a succesful pj.

Zerker_jane.png

who the hell decided pking is meant to have honour? its supposed to be kill the oponent ASAP...not give a "fair" fight. the wildy/pvp worlds are dangerous. expect to die every so often. sheesh.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

who the hell decided pking is meant to have honour? its supposed to be kill the oponent ASAP...not give a "fair" fight. the wildy/pvp worlds are dangerous. expect to die every so often. sheesh.

Well, thats you.

Most of the pkers I know are pretty nice, and want to have a fair fight.

Not like d claw fanatics who just fight for money, some people want fun, not being ambushed for no reason.(Especially when you fight your bh target)

Slayer Drops:

Wait, so you're complaining that you went into a dangerous PvP area, with two signposts before you log in, and before you enter the wilderness, to try and kill other people. You didn't manage to kill another person and instead got killed by someone with better armour and a better weapon than you, so are now complaining because you want them to fight you on your terms instead of their own?

10xy5fk.png

Wait, so you're complaining that you went into a dangerous PvP area, with two signposts before you log in, and before you enter the wilderness, to try and kill other people. You didn't manage to kill another person and instead got killed by someone with better armour and a better weapon than you, so are now complaining because you want them to fight you on your terms instead of their own?

Yes, because clicking spec button twice and getting a ko is not overpowered :roll:

sig2-3.jpg