Mod Brass-iCould

Tesset

I watched a couple. The camera work is horrible.. reminds me of some horrible Sensodyne commercians I saw on tv. Who wants to hear an interview while seeing a close up of someones forehead? I can understand why Mod Mark said Laura was pretty that one time. I still don't really see how I look like Henrique Olifers though. :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I think this was one of 5 -7 interviews done on the Jagex' staff working on the oncomming Mechscape?

Mod Captain (Alex Janaway) is Associate Producer on MechScape. Henrique Olifiers is Head of MechScape. While it isn't clear what project Mod Brass works on, his mention of "missions" makes it sound like he is a senior graphics artist on MechScape also.

The rest of the interviews were pretty decent before. I wish they would announce this stuff somewhere, they know we like seeing behind the scene stuff.

They are announcing it... on LiveJournal, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.

I still don't really see how I look like Henrique Olifers though. :lol:

Well the beard for a start :P

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

I watched a couple. The camera work is horrible.. reminds me of some horrible Sensodyne commercians I saw on tv. Who wants to hear an interview while seeing a close up of someones forehead? I can understand why Mod Mark said Laura was pretty that one time. I still don't really see how I look like Henrique Olifers though. :lol:

I liked the camera works. When I see them fiddling with the screen, it takes away the sense of seriousness that you expect to see with a large business/corporation. Instead, it gives the look of a very modern and relaxed setting, everything that one should expect from a company that makes games.

Well done on the interviews jagex, nicely played =D> .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!