The Fastest XP Possible?

CookMePlox

I seem to remember a topic like this around June 2007 (Don't ask me why I remember this :-#) Still, I think it would be more appropriate to start a new topic than to bump a two-year-old one.

So my question is, what is the fastest experience possible in each skill, both in Members, and F2P?

Include both the expensive, the practical, and the all-out strange. The only things that will be off-limits are things like trading in Agility Tickets, or making Pouches. I know you could get 1.92 Billion Agility tickets in an hour, but what about the time it takes to get those 6 Million Tickets? That would be 11 Years, 3 Months. The same with Charms. You can achieve 3 Million XP in an hour making Talon Beast Pouches, but what about the time it takes to get the 3000 Crimson Charms, or the Talon Beast Charms? You can post things like these, but please note I will put an asterisk (*) next to them.

Please also include those which cost crazy amounts of money. Like Demonic Thrones, or Dragonfire Shields. The thrones give Upwards of 10,000,000 XP per hour, but at a whopping cost of Ten Billion coins! Welding a Visage to a Anto-Dragonfire Shield gives 2000 experience, but at a cost of 500 coins per experience point.

Post the fastest experience you can think of, I will divide it into F2P and members. Even if someone posts experience that is faster than that which you are thinking of, still post it! I would like between 3 and 5 different training plans, some expensive, but still post the practical ones as well.

F2P[hide=Attack]Possibly Giant Spiders in the Stronghold of Security, maybe 40,000 an hour (big guess)[/hide][hide=Cooking]

• [*:12vdg9mk]Jugs of Wine - 350,000 XP, at a cost of 1 GP per XP[*:12vdg9mk]Swordfish - 140,000, cooking on a fire, at a cost of 1/4 GP per XP.

[/hide][hide=Crafting]Cutting Diamonds, up to 200,000 XP per hour, at a cost of 11 GP per XP.[/hide][hide=Defense]Possibly Giant Spiders in the Stronghold of Security, maybe 40,000 an hour (big guess)[/hide][hide=Firemaking]Burning Yew Logs, 250,000 XP per hour, at a cost of 2 GP per XP.[/hide][hide=Fishing]Salmon and Trout at Barbarian Village, possibly 40,000 XP (another BIG guess)[/hide][hide=Hitpoints]13,000 XP per hour, Giant Spiders.[/hide][hide=Magic]Level 4 Enchant with Diamond Amulets - 120,000 XP, at a price of 3 GP per XP.[/hide][hide=Mining]30,000 XP, Iron Ore in Al-Kharid, or Rimmington (guess)[/hide][hide=Prayer]20,000 XP per hour, burying Big Bones, 23 GP per XP (ouch!)[/hide][hide=Ranged]No idea, someone please add something![/hide][hide=Runecrafting]

• [*:12vdg9mk]50,000 XP per hour, Body Talismans with Runners.[*:12vdg9mk]16,000 XP - Earth Talismans.[*:12vdg9mk]Something with Great Orb Project Tabs (someone please add something)

[/hide][hide=Smithing]Rune Platebodies - 200,000 XP per hour.[/hide][hide=Strength]40,000 XP, Giant Spiders.[/hide][hide=Woodcutting]47,000 XP, Rimmington Willows at Level 99[/hide]

Please add more to this, I only did these off the top of my head!

P2P

I will put up the P2P Fastest XP table when more people post, I need more information!

Thank you for reading (and hopefully posting),

CookMePlox

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest P2P range xp is using Red Chinchompas on skeletons on Ape Atoll ~340k xp/hr.

Fastest P2P melee is Dharocking at under 5hp with skeletons on Ape Atoll ~140k xp/hr.

Fastest P2P mage is String Jewelry ~130k xp/hr (thanks to Muggiwhplar)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

p2p melee has to be armored zombies with void + salve (e) + super pots

people easily get 100k+ exp there an hour in melee or ranged, unsure if people mage there though, crumble undead could work :-k

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Fastest P2P range xp is using Red Chinchompas on skeletons on Ape Atoll ~340k xp/hr.

Fastest P2P melee is Dharocking at under 5hp with skeletons on Ape Atoll ~140k xp/hr.

Fastest P2P mage is Plank Make, followed by String Jewlery (not sure on this xp).

Melee is fastest dharoking unless you are training defence. That would be 170k with red chins at Ape Atoll.

lalalasig2.png

Fastest P2P mage is Plank Make, followed by String Jewlery (not sure on this xp).

Melee is fastest dharoking unless you are training defence. That would be 170k with red chins at Ape Atoll.

These chins you speak of, how much do you estimate will it cost me from 96-99 defence?

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Fastest F2P ranging is either Flesh Crawlers or Giant Spiders (presumably Giant Spiders). I do not know the number.

With Adamant arrows maybe?

Prayer! 23 gp loss per exp!! :o Holy [cabbage]! :wall:

Fastest Farming exp: Building and rebuilding magic trees in Player Owned House (I believe its around 300k exp per hour)

Fastest P2P Hitpoints exp: Soul wars. The massive hp exp offered as a reward in this game makes it the best.

Fastest P2P Mining exp: Granite rocks.

Fastest Agility: Dorshes-Kaan, up to 52k per hour.

Fastest Thieving: Pyramid Plunder, don't know exact amount.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I believe the fastest P2P Construction within reason is marble blocks. Plus the fastest Agility experience is Dorgesh-Kaan, which can give 50K per hour. Pyramid Plunder can give > 200K xp when at level 90+ Thieving.

Magic stones > marble blocks. Demonic thrones are going to be the fastest xp.

Similarly, construction gives the best xp for farming, by planting and demolishing tall box hedges repeatedly.

I think the fastest p2p crafting experience is cutting onyx, or possibly making amulets of fury.

Fastest p2p magic experience will be with ancients, but I'm not sure where--I'm guessing ape atoll skeletons because of that respawn thing they do.

Fastest p2p melee experience would, in theory, be using d2h specs on other players with piety, att/str boosts, and friends repeatedly casting energy transfer on you. And for f2p, don't forget the corrupt dragon scimitars, which are faster xp than regular rune.

The fastest smithing experience would be dragon platebodies (with runners) but because of the blast fusion hammers being untradable and one-use-only, it doesn't work. So I guess it's dragonfire shields.

Fastest p2p woodcutting experience is chopping teaks and dropping the logs as soon as they show up in your inventory, then quickly reclicking the tree, while using an inferno adze. Zarfot has a youtube video of it...it's potentially like 100k exp/hr or something.

Fastest p2p firemaking experience would be with magic logs, flame gloves, and ring of fire, burning half the logs eastward back to the bank to eliminate running time. (Burning east also works in f2p.)

Dragon arrows are the fastest fletching experience.

Fastest p2p fishing experience is drop fishing with a heavy rod at Baxtorian Falls.

For agility, it is Dorgesh-Kaan. Ape Atoll is slower.

Fastest p2p prayer xp is ourg bones on a gilded altar with both burners lit and a pack yak to carry 30 extra bones. It should also be a friend's house so the friend can keep the burners lit for you, and you should use a slayer ring Pollnivneach teleport to get there and a glory to get back to the bank. I think that's right, anyway. You could use your own house and just use house teleport, but you'd lose inventory space and time lighting the burners, so I don't think it would be faster, but I haven't formally tested it or anything.

Wouldn't fasted mage be ice barraging MM skele's?

Or miasmic barragging on a pvp world.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Fletching I think is making rune arrows (with headless arrows and rune tips). Could have changed since the release of the brawler gloves (or whatever they're called).

Not sure what the xp/h is though

Dragon arrows > rune arrows

wouldnt barraging in crowded places be better mage?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

hmm hmm brawlers change all of these don't they? I'd say fastest cooking would be baking pies in the wild with lunars and brawlers.

Fastest melee is inconceivable at best but... d2h specs on pvp with brawlers repeatably using specials with the help of energy transfer and upwards of 1000 friends running from their spawn point to the special spot.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Fletching I think is making rune arrows (with headless arrows and rune tips). Could have changed since the release of the brawler gloves (or whatever they're called).

Within reason, broad-leaf arrows are the best. That's what lucipher6 and aasiwat used to 200m fletching.

lalalasig2.png

Plank make's less than 100k xp/hour - jewelry's 130k. jewelry might be the fastest, considering ice barraging doesn't work on MM skeles (messes up spawns). though using a different barrage on the skeles might end up being the fastest

77yLQy8.png

mining for p2p: granite mines in al karhid. 60k exp an hour is possible with extreme concentration, no sc picks nor shooting star bonus

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Plank make's less than 100k xp/hour - jewelry's 130k. jewelry might be the fastest, considering ice barraging doesn't work on MM skeles (messes up spawns). though using a different barrage on the skeles might end up being the fastest

Okay, thanks. I wasn't too sure on the mage.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Within reason, broad-leaf arrows are the best. That's what lucipher6 and aasiwat used to 200m fletching.

It doesn't need to be within reason.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the fastest melee xp be vesta's spear? If you got 1999 people in your house, all of which where 99/1def pures, all stood on top of each other in your combat ring, while casting energy transfer on you. If there was on average 1500 of them dd's on one spot (due to you killing them, and them having to keep comming back in) and you did an average of 5 to each of them, every attack, and did 10 attacks/minute.

1500 people *5 avg damage = 7500 damage/attack average.

7500 damage *4xp/damage = 30k xp/attack average

30k xp * 10 times/min * 60mins/hr = 18m xp/hr average.

Not sure if the spec is limited to 9 people or not though. I also used 5 damage avg to be very low, its probably much higher then that wearing full stat armour, d boots, fury ect.

Fastest p2p prayer xp is ourg bones on a gilded altar with both burners lit and a pack yak to carry 30 extra bones. It should also be a friend's house so the friend can keep the burners lit for you, and you should use a slayer ring Pollnivneach teleport to get there and a glory to get back to the bank. I think that's right, anyway. You could use your own house and just use house teleport, but you'd lose inventory space and time lighting the burners, so I don't think it would be faster, but I haven't formally tested it or anything.

You should be at your own house, but your friend could be there lighting the burners.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Sorry but I don't see the relevance of having rune platebodies as the "fastest" xp on f2p.

Since you need 98 smithing to smith them it would only be the fastest for approximately 1.3 million exp which is only 10% of the total experience needed to get 99 smithing :)

The most affordable on f2p and "okay" xp is actually iron platebodies. It would cost roughly 70 million only to get 99 smithing with iron bars.

But since we are talking fastest. I would have to say steel platebodies. Since you can smith them already when your in the 40's of smithing and its fast all the way to 99 without being unrealistic like rune platebodies.