The Fastest XP Possible?

CookMePlox

I can get approximately 3k-4k xp per game playing Great Orb Project in F2p, considering that each game takes a total of 12 minutes not accounting the time given to craft essence and the time it takes to start a game (this one varies a lot). I would estimate you can get up to 4 games done per hour, which would yield an experience of 12k-16k per hour as well as tokens which can be used to further your xp rate. These are my rates but I consider myself an experienced player, I have gathered over 2mil experience and 1mil tokens.

Honestly now that I think about it, in my opinion this is far better than regular runecrafting in F2p (excluding tiaras of course).

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fastest P2P Runecrafting xp would be runners at ZMI, dont think that would count though. The fastest xp Rcing alone is making Combo runes which tops the best of ZMI crafters per hour.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Magic lvl 85 required casting teleblock time on time again on your target inside FOG (85 exp each time I though).

Cost: Nothing but a lower fog rating

Xp an hour: Dunno, never tested (no lvl 85 magic :()

I'm not a 100% sure, but I do think it is worth testing ;).

O mention of SC items?

If you where to have a load of SC helms (or legs) and camp at the AZ's I'm sure you could in theory pass 200k per hour.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

READ: these are fastest easy to do methods, i dont count chin/2dh/barrage in pvp dungen on pures i mean methods u can do by yourself

SC ITEMS: usualy the 22 mins it takes to get u could get mroe xp than its worth so i dont count, im aware thers 14 min skiller worlds but those kinda died so i wont count

FALLING STARS CIRCUS AND EVIL TREES: dont count since it relys on luck of you seeing one or its once a week

i beileve the following to be fastest easy to do methods

attack:str:def: dharoking skeleton monkeys with salve, longranging with chins is not 170k/h because of shortfuse being faster and longranged being slower its barely over 100k

hp: most likely barraging noobs at theyre graveyard and gettting 3 zeal per game on hp

fletching: feathering braod arrows, its near 1m xp/h but costs you your carpletunnle if u want 200m xp

cooking: wines are 455k/h and summer pies are 450k/h + 105k mage/h making it more efficient if u dont care abuot cost

agilty: used to be bandos room before nerf at 72k now its back to max of 65k at dogr

thieving, pp is 200k but with concentration blackjaking the lvl 65 bandits are 280k xp/h just much less fun

crafting: black dhide bodys correct me if im wrong

prayer, with ourg bones crashing thanks to bandos killers this is fastest on guilded alter but may soon be probable and cheap

mage. barraging skeletons under ape aton unless you have alot of friends in your pvp dungen but thats not likely

range, chins at 340k/h

rc is zmi at upwards of 55k/h if your phoenix odin with alot of friends, making your own blood company would be better, and im not sure abuot tiarra making i know its like 50 xp/tiarra but i havent tried

farm is basic mage + palm + calquat + tortosil + spirit trees basicly everything max at once and playing vinesweeper while wating for things to grow

herb is prolly finishing toadflax potions ( brews), correct me not sure how fast barbarian is

fishing is heavy rod fishing sturgen with granite lob

slay just depends on task but its bandos + rune def + steel titan + cannon + constant piety + all possible teleports using npc contact + switch spellbook for more teles

as far as fastest takss, its 55k maxed at mutated vleds, 65k at scabarites in the big room, ive heard 90k at dags with cannon + whip + steel titan however scabarites + dags only last a fwe min, vleds are actualy 40 min tasks even at 55k xp/h, abby spectres in well are like 45k./h

wc id go power teaks with adze and mousekeys for dropping.

fm id go mages using zarfots method and feather bolts between fires

mining is granite at 60k+/h with lava titan and dropping between rocks

smithing is adddy plates (rune are faster but too expensive to be worth it)

summon is just barraging rock lobs if you dont count actualy using, however at 200 crims/h im not sure...ive calced the scabarite big room st 260 crims/h even tho i only lasted for 55( 1 task)

so if your brave do scabarites for fsater than barraging lobs, remember this is not counting pouch making

hunt i think is the 1 spawn chin method, not sure abuot black sallys grenwalls and pawa things, help me out on this one, seen 60 chins in 6 mins from 1 spawn thing on sarfots vid, yes its a rate of 600/h, uses arctic bear which is 106/99 hunter invisible

i think im done, if you dont believe me i can prove you wrong, if you know a truely better method feel free to enlighten me and prove me wrong

a_final_name.png

Counting brawling gloves for mine >.>

Melee: Fire Giants with Brawling Gloves and SC Helmet and Piety, upwards of 450k melee exp per hour.

Range: Fire Giants with Brawling Gloves, SC Helmet, Eagle Eye, rune bolts -- again, about 450k range exp per hour.

Cooking: I'd say wines but they're not easy with brawlers. So it goes to sharks, the cook-2 method with brawlers can net about 1.2m exp an hour.

FM: Brawlers and Magic Logs, need I say more? It's been done by Timlahaye with 8 brawlers then normal FM. 1m+ exp an hour. Timlahaye currently holds the FM record with over 16m exp in one day.

Smithing: Rune Platebodies with SC Hammers and brawlers... I believe like 1.5m+ exp an hour.

Mining: SC Pickaxe, Brawlers, uh... I think mith ore O.o. Iron would be a bit ... dumb to use it on, you'd need a lot of mining brawlers to do that, so I don't say that.

Thieving: Brawling Gloves at Pyramid Plunder. Helps if you unequip until the last 2 rooms. No idea on an estimate for this, but at 91 thieving I think it could be 300k+ an hour.

Agility: Agility brawlers at wildy course is like 120k an hour.

All I can think of atm..

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I see a lot of people posting different things about Agility. This is the exact number, that me and many players of the W89 Dorgesh-Kaan Agility guild calculated about a year ago:

P2P Best Agility exp: 67K exp/h at Dorgesh-Kaan course (if you don't fall, but you will fall at least 1-3 times per hour), usually averages at around 60k exp/h.

Although like said above, it can be a lot more with Agility brawlers at Wilderness Agility course.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Are Brawling gloves allowed in these?

in which case, fastest agility is like 2k xp per rotation at wildy (not sure on hour...)

these can last several hours, so long as you only use it on the LAST obstacle (cliff climb)

Current goal: 94 mage (85).

Proud owner of Quest cape, While guthix sleeps completed 3rd january 2009.

P2P meele is D2h specing a group of 1 def pures all the time with 300+ lunar mages casting energy transfer on you.

P2p range is chining 1 def pures.

p2p mage is miasamic barraging some peopel with level 1 mage.

add brawlers in wildy and sc items :lol:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Sorry but I don't see the relevance of having rune platebodies as the "fastest" xp on f2p.

Since you need 98 smithing to smith them it would only be the fastest for approximately 1.3 million exp which is only 10% of the total experience needed to get 99 smithing :)

It is perfectly relevant. This isn't about fastest way to get a 99, it is fastest possible xp. And it doesn't matter much since you needed 99 for rune platebodies already.

Lagatag.png

P2P meele is D2h specing a group of 1 def pures all the time with 300+ lunar mages casting energy transfer on you.

wait you can actually do a dharok spec without the whole set?

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

wait you can actually do a dharok spec without the whole set?

read the post :P its about dragon 2 hands speccing 14 pures in wildy with sc items and lunar mages giving more specs

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Fletching I think is making rune arrows (with headless arrows and rune tips). Could have changed since the release of the brawler gloves (or whatever they're called).

Not sure what the xp/h is though

Dragon arrows > rune arrows

Within reason, broad-leaf arrows are the best. That's what lucipher6 and aasiwat used to 200m fletching.

Think broad arrows are more xp than dragon too.
imagangster.png

Fastest prayer experience in theory would be Ourg bones burried in the wilderness with brawling gloves while having the chewed bone prayer bonus.

1680xp each, a full inventory would give you 47040 xp and take what? A minute to bury? Say 30 seconds to bank and get back to wildy that's 90 seconds a trip, 40 trips an hour, 1881600 xp an hour and that's on the lowside as it wouldn't take 30 seconds to bank if you did in the clan wars bank etc. so that's a probable 2m+ xp an hour and if you had a beast of burden too that'd save on the banking making it even more, probably over 2.5M an hour. Of course, you'd need to get over 224 chewed bones first, then turn them into pyre ships. And you'd need a few pairs of brawling gloves too.

(To get an idea how many hours that would take, I've killed >4k mith dragons and had less than 100 chewed bones (I'd say around 80)).

It's not a realistic scenario but it's still a load of experience theoretically possible an hour, not sure what altar/ecto xp would be but I imagine it'd be quite a bit less although a hell of lot easier to prepare lol.

I have many corrections for the F2P part:

Cooking Swordfish - 170k/hour (normal cooking) or 270k (2-at-1-cooking)

Cutting Diamonds - 260k/hour

Firemaking Yews - 275k/hour (method as mentioned in my guide)

Fly-Fishing - 45k/hour (at 95+, dropping the fish)

Mining Iron - 35k/hour (2 or 3 ores powermining, dropping the ores while waiting for respawn or while on the move)

Woodcutting Willows - 55k/hour (higher lvls, dropping the logs)

[404] Signature not found.

Fastest prayer experience in theory would be Ourg bones burried in the wilderness with brawling gloves while having the chewed bone prayer bonus.

1680xp each, a full inventory would give you 47040 xp and take what? A minute to bury? Say 30 seconds to bank and get back to wildy that's 90 seconds a trip, 40 trips an hour, 1881600 xp an hour and that's on the lowside as it wouldn't take 30 seconds to bank if you did in the clan wars bank etc. so that's a probable 2m+ xp an hour and if you had a beast of burden too that'd save on the banking making it even more, probably over 2.5M an hour. Of course, you'd need to get over 224 chewed bones first, then turn them into pyre ships. And you'd need a few pairs of brawling gloves too.

(To get an idea how many hours that would take, I've killed >4k mith dragons and had less than 100 chewed bones (I'd say around 80)).

It's not a realistic scenario but it's still a load of experience theoretically possible an hour, not sure what altar/ecto xp would be but I imagine it'd be quite a bit less although a hell of lot easier to prepare lol.

I don't think that would count, doing that would be similar to collecting sq'irks for thieving xp (you can get 200m xp in less than 24 hours from 65 if you have the sq'irks). :P

2dvjurb.png

I don't think that would count, doing that would be similar to collecting sq'irks for thieving xp (you can get 200m xp in less than 24 hours from 65 if you have the sq'irks). :P

Well yeah, if you take into the time collecting things (ignoring the brawling gloves) it would be ~20 mithril dragons an hour, with a rough drop rate of 1/50 would take 560 hours which would make the rate for prayer experience 3354xp an hour, more if you bury the dragon bones you get. Which is higher than I thought it would be :P

Fastest P2P range xp is using Red Chinchompas on skeletons on Ape Atoll ~340k xp/hr.

Fastest P2P melee is Dharocking at under 5hp with skeletons on Ape Atoll ~140k xp/hr.

Fastest P2P mage is Plank Make, followed by String Jewlery (not sure on this xp).

Plank make's less than 100k xp/hour - jewelry's 130k. jewelry might be the fastest, considering ice barraging doesn't work on MM skeles (messes up spawns). though using a different barrage on the skeles might end up being the fastest

I did 135k exp an hour consistantly all the way to 99 Mage from 94ish with plank make. It is not less then 100k exp an hour. Diamond bolts can exceed 150k an hour. So technically Onyx bolts would be probly the best but highly unreasonable lol

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

The point of this thread is to find the absolute fastest exp possible in a skill, regardless of practicality or expense.

That means the fastest runecrafting experience is using blood talismans and tiaras to make blood tiaras, using the abyss.

You can make 27 per trip with a pack yak, keeping 4 spaces open for pouches which you would use to craft runes. That's about 1732.5 exp per trip whereas just making runes is 682.5 exp.

Thinking about it, nature talismans at the nature altar might be even faster. A full load of runes at the altar is 486 exp using pouches, using pouches and tiaras would bring that up to 810 exp per trip.

EDIT: actually, this might not be all that fast. If it takes as much time to make an enchanted tiara as it does to craft runes, it probably wouldn't be the fastest method.

The point of this thread is to find the absolute fastest exp possible in a skill, regardless of practicality or expense.

That means the fastest runecrafting experience is using blood talismans and tiaras to make blood tiaras, using the abyss.

You can make 27 per trip with a pack yak, keeping 4 spaces open for pouches which you would use to craft runes. That's about 1732.5 exp per trip whereas just making runes is 682.5 exp.

Thinking about it, nature talismans at the nature altar might be even faster. A full load of runes at the altar is 486 exp using pouches, using pouches and tiaras would bring that up to 810 exp per trip.

EDIT: actually, this might not be all that fast. If it takes as much time to make an enchanted tiara as it does to craft runes, it probably wouldn't be the fastest method.

How fast is ZMI with runners?

How fast is ZMI with runners?

If you had 20ish runners giving talismans, the xp could be insanely high.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!