The Fastest XP Possible?

CookMePlox

I'd say fasted melee xp is brawling gloves at axe hut on pvp world(assuming no interuptions)...sadly this only lasts for about an hour unless you have multiple gloves...

w4M8t.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest F2P ranging is either Flesh Crawlers or Giant Spiders (presumably Giant Spiders). I do not know the number.

With Adamant arrows maybe?

Prayer! 23 gp loss per exp!! :o Holy [cabbage]! :wall:

fastest range xp in f2p is power ranging fleshies i think. its about 40k xp a hour

-F2P

Ranged f2p: 30k/hour at Ice Giants or 32k/hour powerranging flesh crawlers(thats with steels though, didn't test addys)

Fishing like 40k/hour powerfishing with mousekeys at barb vil.

and Prayer can get 30k/hour, if ur totally concentrated you can bury 2k bbones in a hour.

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

with construction just keep making steel dragons in your dungeon. 10mil for 3162 exp.. uhh yeah thats the fasest in game i think

fastest farming is kind of weird, because i'm sure its possible (if you have access to all teleports) to get to all alottments (besides my arm) and grow the best exp stuff there, while farming trees and fruit trees. it can't really be managed per hour though.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Not sure if this works, but i think the fastest farm xp would be planting torstol and digging it up. If it works, I think it could rival even boxed hedges, since you could stand there with 2.1b seeds, a dibber, a spade and a rake and never need to move.

with construction just keep making steel dragons in your dungeon. 10mil for 3162 exp.. uhh yeah thats the fasest in game i think

You would have to bank every ~210 drags lol. I think it might be fastest to have your house in rimington, and selling 50k noted gs's to the general store every time you ran out of cash, thats is a simple way around the cash limit.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Not sure if this works, but i think the fastest farm xp would be planting torstol and digging it up. If it works, I think it could rival even boxed hedges, since you could stand there with 2.1b seeds, a dibber, a spade and a rake and never need to move.

You would have to bank every ~210 drags lol. I think it might be fastest to have your house in rimington, and selling 50k noted gs's to the general store every time you ran out of cash, thats is a simple way around the cash limit.

I don't think you can dig up healthy plants :cry:

2dvjurb.png

Mage in P2P: Any barrage (except for ice) at skeletons in Ape Atoll. Believe a bit slower than range, so my guess would be 280k xp per hour.

Hitpoints: Chinning skeletons in Ape Atoll. 100k+ hp xp per hour there.

Cooking: Sharks in rogues den, no idea how much xp per hour.

Mining: Powermining granite, no idea how much xp.

Prayer: The most cost-efficient way are dragon bones at ecto or POH. Believe like 200k+ xp per hour with the update. (It slowed it down :wall: )

Thieving: Blackjacking probably. No idea how much xp.

Herblore: Best unf. pot you can make. No idea how much xp but outrageous cost.

Fletching: Broad arrows. No idea how much xp.

Fishing: Barbarian rod near the ancient cavern entrance. Probably like 60k xp per hour.

Alright, I think the author of this thread should make some restrictions. Whether you can include brawlers or not? Whether you can include SC items or not? Whether you go solo or you have a bunch of friends to help you?

Otherwise you'll never get the complete list.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

works with trees if theyre healthy, i know that

thought i might have ended this discuession but oh well

yea just looking at rcing record, its 3m xp in 1 day, thats minimum 100k/h, lets even assume he had 400k wgs xp + 100k penguin im wondering, it had to either be a zmi company or blood tallys

a_final_name.png

works with trees if theyre healthy, i know that

thought i might have ended this discuession but oh well

yea just looking at rcing record, its 3m xp in 1 day, thats minimum 100k/h, lets even assume he had 400k wgs xp + 100k penguin im wondering, it had to either be a zmi company or blood tallys

You cant dig up healthy Herbs.

And for the 3M rc exp, they probobly pulled a 20+h straight with zmi or tally runners.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Brawling gloves don't really mess up anything as you need a base experience to have it multiplied. Even if one method makes 50k (200k with brawl) another method would make 100k (400k with brawl) but its still the same ratio. 1/2.

Brawling gloves don't really mess up anything as you need a base experience to have it multiplied. Even if one method makes 50k (200k with brawl) another method would make 100k (400k with brawl) but its still the same ratio. 1/2.

Not the same ratio, because using brawling gloves in the wilderness gives a bigger boost than using them outside the wilderness.

But it still shouldn't count, because 75% of the experience in those methods comes from collecting the brawlers. I think cashing in brawling gloves is too much like cashing in agility tickets or Soul Wars points.

• 1 month later...

Construction - Marble Walls (8 Marble Blocks Each... around 2.5M Each) in the Formal Garden give the fastest experience (4000 per Wall.)

8 Walls per minute would be 1.92M Exp/hour, at a cost of 1.2B/hour

10 Walls per minute would be 2.4M Exp/hour, at a cost of 1.5B/hour

Our_Moon.png

The effort is greatly appreciated, but instead of just fastest XP, could you include a section on most practical? I know for a fact making lvl 99 armor is not the most effective way to get to lvl 99. I'll start you off:

Combat: Crandor island, Moss Giants, or for higher levels - Lesser Demons

Mining: Crafting guild - mine silver constantly & drop. Or alternativley, constant coal mining in the mining guild. if insufficient levels - Iron in Al Kharid

Smithing: For money: smelt steel bars. For exp only: mine all materials and smelt steel bars, smith them into best selling item available.

Fishing:

before 40: barbarian village, flyfishing

40-65: lobsters @ Crandor

65+: swordfish gloves @ Crandor

Cooking:

Cost effective: buy trout, cook and sell

For fast Exp: use trout until you can no longer burn lobsters. Then use lobsters.

Prayer:

pshh. it's gonna be a painful road regardless. Loot dead bodies on PvP worlds.

Crafting:

pre-crafting guild: cow hides. but don't buy them. Sew many many hard leather bodies.

once in crafting guild: mine clay, pick up jug, water, put clay in furnace, make bowl. Repeat.

Firemaking: Willows. No matter what.

Runecrafting: earth crafting gloves and many many essense. this skill is slow no matter how you do it.

Woodcutting: Chopping willows in the forest between Rimmington and the west wall of nothing. Near where you mine bluright ore for the Kinght's Sword Quest.

Hope I helped :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The effort is greatly appreciated, but instead of just fastest XP, could you include a section on most practical? I know for a fact making lvl 99 armor is not the most effective way to get to lvl 99. I'll start you off:

Combat: Crandor island, Moss Giants, or for higher levels - Lesser Demons

Mining: Crafting guild - mine silver constantly & drop. Or alternativley, constant coal mining in the mining guild. if insufficient levels - Iron in Al Kharid

Smithing: For money: smelt steel bars. For exp only: mine all materials and smelt steel bars, smith them into best selling item available.

Fishing:

before 40: barbarian village, flyfishing

40-65: lobsters @ Crandor

65+: swordfish gloves @ Crandor

Cooking:

Cost effective: buy trout, cook and sell

For fast Exp: use trout until you can no longer burn lobsters. Then use lobsters.

Prayer:

pshh. it's gonna be a painful road regardless. Loot dead bodies on PvP worlds.

Crafting:

pre-crafting guild: cow hides. but don't buy them. Sew many many hard leather bodies.

once in crafting guild: mine clay, pick up jug, water, put clay in furnace, make bowl. Repeat.

Firemaking: Willows. No matter what.

Runecrafting: earth crafting gloves and many many essense. this skill is slow no matter how you do it.

Woodcutting: Chopping willows in the forest between Rimmington and the west wall of nothing. Near where you mine bluright ore for the Kinght's Sword Quest.

Hope I helped :)

The point is to find the fastest xp, not most practical.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

For that matter, agility could be cashing in thousands of tickets in Brimhaven with gloves, hundreds of millions of xp/hour.

Farming would be bagged magic trees, at a HUGE cost/hour. With brawlers.

Mellee, having thousands of people do what was told before.

And the list goes on. In most skill, it would be impossible for anyone in rs to do the fastest theoritical way for an hour.

WarBlastoise.png

The fastet P2P melee experience is using the Dragon 2H Sword's special in a combat rink.

not really, considering the spec recharge time and the fact that it isnt a very strong weapon. im pretty sure sc+melee brawlers in wildy would be faster

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

It recharges instantly when someone kills you in the combat ring.

Nevertheless, i don't think its that fast unless theres LOTS of people.

and as far as i know, it only hits max 9 people at a time, and as i said, its slow and not exactly strong.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come