I tried to solo merch and failed. What now?

Silfild

Ok guys, i tried to solo merchant cuted dragonstones.

I tought since merchant clans are merching uncuted ones, people who needed dragonstones, would buy the cuted ones.

Well, my guess was wrong.

Today is the second day I'm have them.

The 1st day went down: 220gp.

The 2nd day went down: 2.200gp.

Should i wait until it goes back or sell them right away? I already lost around 2M with that game :(

oww that sucks, i advice u to keep on to em.

Runescape Main: | + Combat 138 + | 99 HP | 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | Prayer 99 | Mage 99 | Slayer 90 | 99 Cooking | | 99 Fletch | 99 Summoning | Theiving 99 | Firemaking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Agility 99 | Ranging 99 | Herblore 99 | Total skill: ~2350+

I've just started solo merching myself and the first lesson I learned is to not try to ride with the manipulation clans. They're very unpredictable. Try to use more stable items next time. And I'd suggest selling them as soon as possible to prevent as much damage as possible.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

The problem is, people generally buy uncut stones, which is why they are usually more expensive. which is why the clan was probably merching the uncut ones in the first place.

It was a foolish move to be honest.

Sorry about your loss though :(

2v8sgvs.png

You really should sell now the dragons stones wont go up past ~45k when they stabilize after the crash. Even selling minimum now would be a smart choice, because looking at the crash it will crash, a lot more.

Also as said above never follow an item that is being merchanted by a clan unless you keep it for 2 ge updates for a quick buck, if you try to "maximize" your profits you'll likely end up rushing to dump with the other people.

randomkcopyq.png