Resident Evil

Dontknowyet

What is your Favourite Resident Evil Game

Mine would be Resident Evil 2 or 3

Resident Evil 1 was a shocker

Resident Evil Code X just didnt have the same feel to it

The first person shooters... WHY!!!!!

Resident Evil Outbreak loads way to slow...but it does play alright as long as you dont gotta walk through a door..

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

I've never actually played any Resident Evil games myself, but the most interesting to watch is Resident Evil: Code Veronica.

Sorry im confused lol, what do you mean watch?

Bigboybad - 104

I've never actually played any Resident Evil games myself, but the most interesting to watch is Resident Evil: Code Veronica.

My friend plays it. So I watch. :lol:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Hah, there has yet to be a RE movie that does the games justice. My favourite RE game is the remake of the first game for the Gamecube. The graphics are top notch, and if you've played the original on the Playstation it can seriously mess with your head. There's an entire new subplot around the original inhabitants of the mansion that involves three boss fights, the supporting character system has been completely redone, and plenty of puzzles and fight scenes have been redone. For example, in the hallway where the Cerberus dogs jump through the windows in the original, the windows just crack when you walk through the first time. Then, when you think it's safe and head through a second time, you'll be mauled before you can pull out your shotgun :shock:

I see I'm not the only one who loves cut scenes :lol:

I never played any RE games, creeps me up too much for my liking :?

I see I'm not the only one who loves cut scenes :lol:

I never played any RE games, creeps me up too much for my liking :?

lol, I love how they do their death/traps. I remember my uncle laying once; he took a key from a pedestal, and triggered a statue to move on some tracks. He was stuck between the statue and a wall with nowhere to go :lol:

And then.. splat.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Only if you have the Gamecube version, those added cutscenes at the end with Wesker are soooo cool :P

I tried it once, but I don't really like it. It's like you're walking in a hall-way and you see a door at the end, and you know you need to go in there to get some item you need and you also know there's something ÃÆÃâÃâüber-scary behind it. So you open the door and it still scares the [cabbage] out of you! -_-

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

gosh...im a RE fanatic

i havnt played any since the PS1 though bc i never owned a PS2 or Gamecube at the time...so yeah

my favorite was RE2 for PS1...my best finishing time without cheats on the first mission with Leon was like 1 hour 37 minutes...my avergae was 1 hour 45

my best with Claire on the first mission was like 1:47...average of 2

getting those times owned...gattling gun....rock on 8)

I like them all. Especially, 1, 2, and 4. I heart Resident Evil.

I thought 4 was absoultely brilliant. And the remake of 1 was amazing. Lisa Trevor has to be one of the greatest video game characters ever! :shock:

3898000bYVcx.png

Ive played 1 - 3, but not the newer ones cuz I dont have a PS 2 or a game cube... :cry:

I miss Claire *cries*

PS, the highest score I ever got was a B ranking...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I always forgot the amount of people who like resident evil, even before the movies, do any of you read the books, im currently reading the first 1, in the mainson.. i never finshed the first game bad cd.. so it if filling in the gaps of the story line, how complex and wooven is it?

Ps. Was Resident Evil the first movie from a video game?

Bigboybad - 104

I dont think it was the first movie based on a videogame...

I mean they made movies about Pokemon and Mortal Combat before Resident Evil...

And they're making Doom a movie! Yay! :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I always forgot the amount of people who like resident evil, even before the movies, do any of you read the books, im currently reading the first 1, in the mainson.. i never finshed the first game bad cd.. so it if filling in the gaps of the story line, how complex and wooven is it?

Ps. Was Resident Evil the first movie from a video game?

I've read the first book and the third one. The story is very good. It's not VERY complex but, it's still a very good read. I'd reccommed the books to any Resident Evil fan. :D

3898000bYVcx.png

• 2 weeks later...

the original resident evil for gamecube was the best... i also enjoyed playing resident evil zero. kept me amazed for a while. i had fun playing resident evil nemesis for nintendo 64..

those are all i have

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

Of RE, I own the first movie, and code veronica x for ps2, so I can't say which I like the best of the games but I know I liked cvx quite a bit. The only problem I had with it is that sometimes you can get stuck at a spot because you overlooked one little thing in an area and you may not even be able to go back and get whatever it was. I played once and got stuck at the part where you're supposed to go to the airport. Then I played again and made it to the airport only to run out of ammo. Then I played again using a walkthrough and made it all the way through. The guys that write those walkthroughs must have no lives because they seem to know EXACTLY what to kill, what to just run past, and what to use which ammo on so that you can minimize your ammo consumption and never even come close to running out. They must have to play the games for days writing down every detail and calculating. On my own I ran out of ammo so fast it wasn't even funny. With the walkthrough I had ammo running out my ears. At one point I decided to fire all my ammo wildly and then shut the game off without saving, just to see how much firepower I had exactly and it took me more than 5 minutes just to fire it all off.

The original is definetely my favourite. Its simply classic. One of my favourite games ever infact.

Zombie - "Oummmm.."

Berry - "What the heck is that?"

Jill - "It's a monster!"

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.