Garry's Mod!

Dizzle229

I'm getting a new graphics card soon (one that can run nearly every game at highest settings), so I'll probably be on G-Mod and other Source games much more often once I get it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

No pics, but my friend and I created a very stable rocket with a ride-able seat using rockets, a fence, and a dumpster.

Dizzle how is your machinima going? If you need help with the actors, give me a call.

Steam: No one can outsmart BULLET!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No pics, but my friend and I created a very stable rocket with a ride-able seat using rockets, a fence, and a dumpster.

Now give that rocket a guidance system and watch noobs run in fear....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Lol, don't think we didn't try to. We added thrusters to the sides but it became too complicated and difficult to control by then.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lol, don't think we didn't try to. We added thrusters to the sides but it became too complicated and difficult to control by then.

"It's good time to run, cowards." - Heavy

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is in need for a bump.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Finally got round to uploading my first proper dupe (the others I did were frankly [cabbage]). This one is a wired steam boat I made entirely out of vanilla props (possibly one or two EP1/2 ones in there), originally using gates, but I later converted it to use Expression 2 since I could do more stuff without making it excessively complicated. It moves entirely by action of the paddle against of the water, and is controlled with normal WASD controls. It even has sound and steam/smoke effects :)

Link: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=104729

You'll need: Wiremod (SVN), Buoyancy tool, Weight tool.

[spoiler=Pictures]

101277447-4.jpg

101277452-4.jpg

101277459-4.jpg

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

BAMP

Currently building a ferry that should be ready sometime tomorrow. I'm going to need help to test it though, I'm going to make it require 2 or more operators.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

BAMP

Currently building a ferry that should be ready sometime tomorrow. I'm going to need help to test it though, I'm going to make it require 2 or more operators.

What time?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Tried to make a "Get out of here STALKER" picture when I suddenly realized how much of a pain in the ass to pose rag dolls is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...