gold charms

seto211

There is not 1 player in the whole Runescape that NEEDS Gold charms. They need Crimsons charms and collect the gold charms they see on the way. But if you want, Fire giants are the best Gold charm droppers, they even compare with some of the decent Crimson charm droppers.

Look at my guide for more details.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Nothing can come even close to giant rock crabs for gold charms. Killing them with ancients is a very fast way to gather gold charms, and a fast way to get blue charms as well (comparatively, of course - blue charms are slow no matter what).

I doubt anybody whose asking how to obtain Gold charms has that much money :XD:

inuyashakent-2.png

Nothing can come even close to giant rock crabs for gold charms. Killing them with ancients is a very fast way to gather gold charms, and a fast way to get blue charms as well (comparatively, of course - blue charms are slow no matter what).

Yeahhh lol. Also, you shouldn't ancient giant rock crabs, ever. :|

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

There is not 1 player in the whole Runescape that NEEDS Gold charms. They need Crimsons charms and collect the gold charms they see on the way. But if you want, Fire giants are the best Gold charm droppers, they even compare with some of the decent Crimson charm droppers.

I needed gold charms... when i decided to stop with members i dropped al my charms at level 10 summoning :lol:

not my best choice i have ever made though..

as said before fire giants and hellhounds drop lots of golds (I did fire giants in chaos tunnels)

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

Dagonnoths under the lighthouse.

Almost every second kill was a gold charm, with the Crimson/Green/Blue Charm now and then. This is just from personal experiance though, might vary from person to person.

Popoto.~<3

Personally, I kill moss giants (not specifically for gold charms, but for normal combat training). They almost always drop gold charms, but rarely any other kinds. On average, one trip to moss giants will get me about 70-100 gold charms, 5-10 crimson, 5-10 green, and maybe 1-2 blues if I get lucky. Most of my trips take between 1-1.5 hours.

Also note I train on the moss giants inhabiting Pirate's Cove (level 48, 85 hp) so if you don't have Lunar Diplomacy done, you'll probably face a bit of competition at any of the other common moss giant spots. Pirate's Cove is pretty much deserted, regardless of what world you go on.

Also, if you happen to have similar combat skills to mine, you can earn a fair bit of cash along the way (via seeds and occasional herb drops). I can get between 60k-150k a trip there, depending on how lucky I get, lol.

Currently I have nearly 3k gold charms in my bank, almost all of them from moss giants.

Link_Olaran.png

I needed gold charms... when i decided to stop with members i dropped al my charms at level 10 summoning :lol:

not my best choice i have ever made though..

as said before fire giants and hellhounds drop lots of golds (I did fire giants in chaos tunnels)

Yeah, every person who asks for Gold charms has low Summoning. Why not hunt crimsons charms and pick up Gold charms when you see them (as stated above) so you can not waste time... I mean, there aren't good familiars until 52.

inuyashakent-2.png

Not everyone who asks for gold charms has low summoning.

I for instance am now busy camping at fire giants for gold charms while I am 61 summoning.

It isnt that I can't use the other charms but I dont want to lose to much money getting my summoning to 68 and one way I figured out was to just make terrorbird pouches and turning them into scrolls. Because by buying all bird meat in the ogre village I get almost all my money back from just selling the scrolls in the G.E.

Fumatore0.png

Fumatore0.png

Fumatore0.png

i did a task last night of fire giants and i ended up with about 74 gold charms,5 green,4 crims,and 4 blues and the task took me about an hour maybe a little more. Plus i walked out with 1 rune bar,72 rune arrows,3 rune scimis,and alot of runes

Not everyone who asks for gold charms has low summoning.

I for instance am now busy camping at fire giants for gold charms while I am 61 summoning.

It isnt that I can't use the other charms but I dont want to lose to much money getting my summoning to 68 and one way I figured out was to just make terrorbird pouches and turning them into scrolls. Because by buying all bird meat in the ogre village I get almost all my money back from just selling the scrolls in the G.E.

Time = Money. You're wasting A LOT of time for little money.

inuyashakent-2.png

Then I would like to ask you for advise on how to get the charms for 68 summoning because I'm out of ideas.

Please take my stats into consideration and the fact that I only have 4mill in items and cash. (yes I'm poor for a lvl110+ player :wall: )

Fumatore0.png

Fumatore0.png

Fumatore0.png

Then I would like to ask you for advise on how to get the charms for 68 summoning because I'm out of ideas.

Please take my stats into consideration and the fact that I only have 4mill in items and cash. (yes I'm poor for a lvl110+ player :wall: )

Go to green dragons for a few hours, and you'll have more than enough money. The time at greens + time hunting crimsons < time hunting golds.

inuyashakent-2.png

Why not? It's great mage training and yields a ton of charms for the time spent. Granted, mostly gold charms, but it's the best source for them. And they have very high HP for a monster you can use ancients on.

Why not? It's great mage training and yields a ton of charms for the time spent. Granted, mostly gold charms, but it's the best source for them. And they have very high HP for a monster you can use ancients on.

Because you can gain 5x more Summoning xp at Rock lobsters.

inuyashakent-2.png

I doubt it's that much more, and if someone wants gold charms and fast mage/hits XP, it makes sense. The thread was about obtaining gold charms, and giant rock crabs are far and away the best source of them. Not about crimson charms. What you can do at rock lobsters isn't really relevant to that at all.

Rock lobsters drop plenty of golds too. Not to mention that they are cheaper and faster.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: