Sign in to follow this  
samurai_lassie

Farming problems at 98/99 :c

98/99 Farming with 1,000,000 exp to 99 at this point.

I do my fruit tree patches in order of TreeGnome-village, Treegnome Stronghold, Brimhaven, Catherby and finally Llletya. However I've found that all my patches but the stronghold have not grown (even the village patch in which I visit before the stronghold) at this point my calquat is even grown!. I plant my trees at around 4:00Pm when I get back from school and they are sometimes all on the dot grown usually done hours before hand. However recently they have not been done by 9:00Pm which is ridiculous... Right now its 9:30 and my papaya trees planted at 4:00 the previous day are not fully grown however my calquat and only one of my papaya is.

Anyone experiencing the problem - also wondering if it is because I just protect them without super compost. Should this make a difference?

--Extra note I've been getting 26 rs membership newly subbed as well wth is going on any ideas.

:c fed up with this crap :c

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Well fruit trees take ~15 hours to fulyl grow.

Personally i always use supercompost and pay the farmers, but if i got to 80+ then i wouldn't.

But the logic behind it is that if the tree gets diseased at any point, then the 15 hour cycle will start over. It does get annoying sometimes, but i just do it once per day when i farm and it works ok :)

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Sometimes they just take very, very long. Just be patient.

Well fruit trees take ~15 hours to fulyl grow.

Personally i always use supercompost and pay the farmers, but if i got to 80+ then i wouldn't.

But the logic behind it is that if the tree gets diseased at any point, then the 15 hour cycle will start over. It does get annoying sometimes, but i just do it once per day when i farm and it works ok :)

No, the cyclus just halts, it doesn't start over.