Fastest Thieving Experience?

Our_Moon

I've recently gotten 99 Smithing and 99 Magic (and i will get Prayer this week ^^.) I have decided to get 99 Thieving next. However, i have heard of many different methods to train this skill as fast as possible:

(I have 84 Thieving right now)

-Pyramid Plunder

-Blackjacking

-Summer Squirk Juice

I will be attempting to get the FASTEST experience possible. I will not be checking for Sceptres if i do PP, because it slows you down. However, i would like input on which method YOU think is best, and why. Guides for each would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Our_Moon.png

blackjacking is defo the fastest, but it requires u finger(dont get it wrong>.>) so meh..

I've heard that Pyramid plunder is alot faster than anything else once you get to 80

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Blackjacking can be faster than pyramid plunder up to 91, but it requires tons of attention and clicking.

After 91, pyramid plunder is the fastest.

And the Sorcess's garden isn't close to either.

Blackjacking is the fastest until 91, but most people (including me) get burned very quickly compared to PP, but it is the fastest until 91, good luck!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

If you can maintain the necessary pace, blackjacking should be faster than plunder. But once you get that high, it gets easier for plunder to match or exceed the experience rates of suboptimal blackjacking.

although the other two are faster sorcress garden can be pretty fast too if you get into a good groove.

while it cannot compare to the other two it is a good respite if you get annoyed with the others :thumbsup:

i personally prefer it to the other two :thumbsup:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Do Pyramid Plunder all the way. Black Jacking gets really boring compared to Plunder. I did Plunder from 61-99 In like two months, and I had a break from RS in there but i never really had to take a break from actually doing it. I still go back there sometimes. Plus if you open the chest things, you could get a sceptre.

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.