Crimson charm

dilloncyh

Dusties, dagganoths (in the CT), black demons or bursting rock lobsters.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Dust devils would be really good at your level, you can stay there theoretically forever with bones to peaches tabs (although you'd lose out on herb/gem drops). I believe that waterfiends may be a little too tricky for you, but there's no harm in trying.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Dust devils perhaps may have a high crim drop rate for it's level, it drops gold charms much more often. I would go with waterfiends.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

You'll probably want a bunyip before you go to waterfiends with your defence where it is. I suggest fighting dust devils (with a combat familiar) until 68 summoning, then switching to waterfiends when you reach 68.

Black demons are much better than dust devils for crimson charms. I'd go there. Pray if you have to, using prossy & other prayer gear. You can easily make back prayer potion costs from their drops.

Personally, I range black demons. If you have a task of them plus black mask/slaer helm, then melee might be better, but I still like ranging. You could even halberd them, but with your stats ranging would be faster.

Lagatag.png

You'll probably want a bunyip before you go to waterfiends with your defence where it is. I suggest fighting dust devils (with a combat familiar) until 68 summoning, then switching to waterfiends when you reach 68.

Spot on. Dusties are for you. :thumbup:

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

It's definately worth trying waterfiends with those stats, your defence is quite high - I think it would be the fastest method for you.
Are you kidding? Even flat 80's is pushing it at fiends, and he can't even use a bunyip.

I definately agree, you check my stats in my sig, i struggle to make more than 60 crims per hour, so what i'm doing is slaying till ATLEAST 85 atk and str then going to fiends. For now you should try dusties, or CT dags with prayer gear, they are suprisingly good xp and crimson charms.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Try out cave horrors! They drop a lot of crimsons and are relatively easy to kill!! Not as good as waterfiends, but in comparison of how difficult they are to kill and the fact you dont need very high stats, it is always worth a try.

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips