Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Whats your best combo?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Asellus5
[ Display Name History ]

Asellus5

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • RSN2:Asellus5
  • Clan:None you'd heard of. Its that small.
Morrigans javelin has 4 strikes against it: Its expensive, produces an Inconsistent number of splats, and unlike barrows it disintegrates when its used up.

The last strike it has against it being that its a ranged attack, which would delay the 6 last moves of the combo (everything from Vengance on, since you NEED to take damage for Veng Recoil & Enchanted Helm, and need to be splatted at least for the 123 counter.)
Brought to you by the word: Collusion (price fixing).
Its what Merchant clans do to ruin the economy for personal gain.
Balance out the GE! Skill Kill and Merch for YOURSELF.

May Guthix bring you balance.

funnisam
[ Display Name History ]

funnisam

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 268 posts
With max stats, it's unlikely that unless you happen to be facing idk... the corporeal beast, a 15 stack isn't going to happen. working on the possible max hit, they could be dead as soon as vengeance hits. Plus this isn't actually an instant 15 stack, therefore there is time to eat, and due to the fact that most GOOD pkers leave auto retaliate OFF, vengeance isn't going to happen, neither is recoil, or the enchanted helm. They will then have eaten, and your familiars special attack isn't going to KO them. Assuming that you haven't killed them by now, and good pkers know how to eat for their lives, It is impossible to 1 spec KO with dragon claws.

Therefore making the spec pointless, especially when a 2 combo can kill an enemy just as easily (ice blitz + AGS spec).
Posted Image
Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Asellus5
[ Display Name History ]

Asellus5

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • RSN2:Asellus5
  • Clan:None you'd heard of. Its that small.
Funnisam, whats funny is you seem to have missed almost every point behind my creation of this theory.

With max stats

Something most people dont have, I certainly dont.

it's unlikely that unless you happen to be facing idk... the corporeal beast, a 15 stack isn't going to happen.

Cant use familiars @ Beast. :shame: This is for Graardor/ Kril Tsutaroth etc...

working on the possible max hit, they could be dead as soon as vengeance hits. Plus this isn't actually an instant 15 stack, therefore there is time to eat, and due to the fact that most GOOD pkers leave auto retaliate OFF, vengeance isn't going to happen, neither is recoil, or the enchanted helm.

No but it does start with an instant 5 stack, possibly 6 or 7 stack. Though, I'd like to see where I said this was a pking tech. If memory serves, i said it was best used against stupid npc bosses.

They will then have eaten, and your familiars special attack isn't going to KO them.

If they're @ 26 or less after eating their first bite, a K overlord could kill them, since it hits twice at least, a max 10 melee/ranged and a 16 max magic attack. Low probability, but possible.

Assuming that you haven't killed them by now, and good pkers know how to eat for their lives, It is impossible to 1 spec KO with dragon claws. Therefore making the spec pointless, especially when a 2 combo can kill an enemy just as easily (ice blitz + AGS spec).

Well the line about D claws is false. Low probability, but still POSSIBLE. But... let me get this straight. A GOOD pker is going to stand there, get damaged, eat all of his food, and barely attack me? Yes it disrupts the 15 chain but, im forcing him to use up supplies.

I'll agree Blitz/Ags owns. But the thing you missed entirely was not the ratio of damage to hits, but sheer number of hits alone. This combo would hit almost 5 times faster than a godsword.
Brought to you by the word: Collusion (price fixing).
Its what Merchant clans do to ruin the economy for personal gain.
Balance out the GE! Skill Kill and Merch for YOURSELF.

May Guthix bring you balance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users