old RSer needs help

stillballin

Alright. So basically i played this game alot from like 02-05 and loved it. After that i played off and on for a little until like 07, and i just started back again now. So i havent played in 2 years.

I've been getting on and i dont know what half the items are. Need some help figuring out whats good and whats not.

here are my items that i wear now for melee

d-med

glory ammy

torags plate

d-legs

rune defender

whip/dlong/ddp

rune boots

What changes should i make? Im not poor but i dont have the money to buy those godswords and stuff.

Also whats that zamorack d-hide stuff? I like ranging so im wondering if thats good and how do i get it

how good/important to have is the helm of neitiznot? i can do the quest but thats gonna take a long time

and should i get an amulet of fury? what are some good plates i can wear besides torags? bc i hate repairing it. i see alot of new legs/plates out.

any of these new capes i see worth getting?

Neitiznot is very useful and pretty cheap but not a necessity, I would at least wear a berserker helm over d med if you have it. Bandos plate is good but it may be too expensive, stick with what you have now if you don't want to buy that. I definitely think fury is worth it, you should get dragon boots too along with a regen bracelet.

Also, you could sell d legs and buy d skirt, same stats but would save you like 420k lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

d-med-- berserker helm or helm of neitzinot the quests are both easy

glory ammy-- fury if u can afford

torags plate-- torso if u can be bothered to do barbarian assult, rune pl8 if u poor, bandos chest if u rich dont ever buy dragon chain or dragon plate

d-legs - good.

rune defender -good.

whip/dlong/ddp-whip/d scimmy/dds

rune boots- dragon boots

aight thanks for the help all of you.

one last question, what is a "regen bracelet"?

Bracelets are equipment for the glove spot. Regen bracelet is one of the best items for the glove spot unless you have gotten far on Recipe for Disaster.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=6908

Rao.png

Looks good. Ill get one once i sell some more of my stuff.

Since you guys help so much, i got one more question. My guys lvl 94, good melee stats, etc. Sadly i have 49 QP lol. I always hated doing quests, and back in the day they werent required much, now it seems like everything is linked to quests. What are some major quests that i should probaly do? I have mostly the basic/easy ones done the only one i can think of thats important is fremnik trails.

These new capes you see are most likely skillcapes. Do they have the picture or symbol of a skill on them? If so, continue.

The skillcapes are obtained by getting 99 in a certain skill, then going to a certain NPC and buying it from them.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Try doing:

Freminik Trials/ isles

Hero's and Legends' quests

Wolf Whistle- for summoning, which is awesome

Desert Treasure-Ancient Magics

Lunar Diplomacy and Dream Mentor-Lunar spells

Recipe For Disaster and All quests for it- Recipe for Disaster gloves, best gloves in the game and totally worth it.

Well doing all quests at some point is a good idea.

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

I agree with all the quests Meta suggested except the Lunar ones. They're kind of... crappy.. for the amount of work to do the quests.

Definitely do Fremmy Trials and Isles. They are both easy, and I'd actually say Trials is longer. Neitz helm has very good stats and is very cheap. Sell the dmed. Use a whip with rune defender, Dscim for strength training, and DDP for specs. Keep the Torag plate unless you have money for Bandos. Replace rune boots with dragon. Get RFD gloves unless you have money for Regen bracelet. Get a Fury, it IS WORTH IT.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Looks good. Ill get one once i sell some more of my stuff.

Since you guys help so much, i got one more question. My guys lvl 94, good melee stats, etc. Sadly i have 49 QP lol. I always hated doing quests, and back in the day they werent required much, now it seems like everything is linked to quests. What are some major quests that i should probaly do? I have mostly the basic/easy ones done the only one i can think of thats important is fremnik trails.

I'd do Recipe for disaster (as far as you can get on that one, no need to complete it since you need at least 175 quest points for the final part), Monkey Madness, Fremmenik trials/fremmenik islands, lunar diplomacy, wolf whistle, as a first resort, tears of guthix, desert treasure, and that's all I can think of right now.

16185_s.gif