Questions about Clan Chat, Pest Control, and Armored Zombies

LinkOlaran

Okay, since my old questions topic seems to have died off (many thanks to all who answered, I believe I have enough information now), I've created a new one in the hopes it will get noticed a little faster.

My first question is: is there an 'official' clan chat for the Tip.It forums, that most everyone uses? I'd personally like to talk to someone on Runescape, other than the one friend I've got...

My second question is about Pest Control. I've already obtained the melee helm and gloves, and I've got about 50 or so points left - plus I'm bored out of my skull. Is there a (reputable) clan chat I could join so I can get the last 650 points (I want the ranged helm too) a bit faster than just jumping onto the novice boat? I've tried just joining the intermediate boat, but our chance of winning seems to be about 50/50, lol.

My final question (for now), is about armored zombies. Just recently, I attempted (attempted is the key word there) to kill some green dragons - in the chaos tunnels - for the hides and bones - and experienced first-hand how crowded it was. I world-hopped 10 times without finding a world I could actually use (after 10 I just gave up). My question is: are armored zombies just as crowded now? Or would I be better off just going to the giant skeletons in Damis' Lair (assuming they're any less crowded)?

Link_Olaran.png

To Italian5kamikaze:

Thanks for responding. Yes, I've seen forsakenmage mentioned in several people's location thing on the left under their name, but I had to make sure. Well, hopefully, after I complete Defender of Varrock, I won't have any trouble training at the armored zombies. Thanks for your help.

Link_Olaran.png

Well, hopefully, after I complete Defender of Varrock, I won't have any trouble training at the armored zombies.

You only need to get upto the point where he gives you the varrock teletab to unlock them.

PC clans change fast I would say keep playing the highest boat you can until you see someone trading or saying join x cc for a world.

I'm about as far along on my quest to getting void too and I find if you play the best game you can your team will win more often.

AZ's are pretty uncrowded tbh normally if anyone after a second person comes they will hop without any hassle. As the quest requirements puts a lot of people off unlocking them.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

To JoeDaStudd:

Thanks for responding. Well, I'll be completing the quest anyway because I enjoy doing quests (unless I get forced into it by a stupid clue scroll leading into a quest-related area).

Since I always go on the main Pest Control world, I see a large number of people advertising their own pc clan - I'll definitely try joining one. Thanks for the advice.

Link_Olaran.png