Mcneil's blog: Totally new blog! Currently Rcing... [71/75]

Mcneil's Skilling Blog

About me-I am Mcneil, usually called Mc for short. I am from bonnie Scotland and am currently working as a technician in an office complex. Other than Runescape, my main interest is music, listening to, playing and watching. I like to think i have quite a broad music taste (and am always looking for new stuff, so if you have anything you think is worth hearing...) but i have more Metal/rock artists than any other genre.

Runescape- I started Runescape in 2006, a few weeks before the easter ring event. I then went on holiday and forgot all about Rs until a few months later (October i think) when i noticed it bookmarked and decided to go back to it. I played on and off until around March 2007 when i got my own computer and started to play a lot more and im still here yet, still enjoying it. I prefer skills to combat, as you'll be able to tell from my stats.

Stats at the start of this blog

stats1810.jpg

Current Goals

Herblore - 92/95/99

Runecrafting - 71/75/80

Farming - 86/90/92

Long Term Goals

Total Exp - 80m/90m/100m

Hunter Exp - 13m/20m

Total level - 1800/1900

All Stats - 70/80/85

A Purple Party Hat

Latest Level Up

86farming.jpg

Previous Maxed Skills

In order i obtained them:

[hide=#1 Hunter]99hunt.jpg[/hide]

[hide=#2 Cooking]99cook.jpg[/hide]

[hide=#3 Theiving]99theif.jpg[/hide]

[hide=#4 Firemaking]99fmq.jpg[/hide]

Bank Picture

Not much to see at the moment, may post one later.

A mention to...

Everyone on my friend list, you know who you are. Thanks for putting up with me and helping with whatever daft questions i may ask. <3:

Everyone in Esc/Bsc/Codguy's chat for keeping me entertained. 8-) :thumbup:

Tif and the Tip.it community. I would've packed Rs in a loooong time ago if i hadn't came here.

-------

Will try to update this blog as often as i can and it is still a "work in progress" so i'll be adding/removing sections quite a bit.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

good luck with all that :D

especially hunter.. its an awesome skill \:D/

Attack - Strength - Defence - Hitpoints - Range - Fletching - Cooking - Thieving - Woodcutting - Hunter - Farming - SlaYer - Summoning Mining ~

~ Whips : 30 ~ 90+ barrows drops ~

~ Tal Shiar Alliance ~ W132 ~

~ 2230+ total ~

Updated with first new level of my new blog, 86 farming. One step closer to 90.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I can't wait for this blog to get 100 pages; so then I can say that I was on first page.

:)

And gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck on 99 Herb!!! I love joo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3333333333333333333333333333

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Didn't realise i was so close to 80m total exp.

80mtotalexp.jpg

Another goal done. (Accidently) :P

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Hiya ::'

Good luck on your goals, they seem to be interesting!

Recommending you to train summoning for some nice and fast total levels ;)

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Good Luck on 99 Herb it is exspencive :o . BTW what is your combat? from your stats it looks like around 85-90 but i'm not sure.

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

96 combat. ::' Been that level for aaggeeesss. Gonna try and get my current goals out of the way then i'll probably start training combat through slayer which in turn will get summoning up. Not too bothered about combat/summon at the moment though, even though summon would make some moneymaking stuff a damn sight easier. :)

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Nice on F2P i am 96 Combat also... but in P2P i am 103...

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Today I saw that Mcneil had a blog on Tip.it forums also. Then I found out he actually trains Runecrafting. FML.

:lol:

Not been doing much, been collecting some materials to sell on for some profit. Then it's back to Farm/Rc.

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

No avatar could ever be more awesome than a Tyrannosaurus Rex playing the drums.

It's my RL pic. 8-)

Not been up to much, just done a few herb/farm runs. Gonna get into Rcing again.

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction