My mate is giving me 30m..

nechryael

He is quitting, anyone know how he can give me money besides 60k every 15mins?

Im sure this is alowed on the forums its not rwt or breaking the rules of rs ::'

If you know any methods i won't tell anyone and feel free to pm me it, there might be a reward in it for you =P

What rule? and you cant do it in bh its closed, and if you mean the bh worlds the loot isnt good enough or frequent enough.

Trading 60k every 15min isn't against the rules, and im asking if theres any other way to get the wealth over.

Party room if you don't mind getting nothing

Fixed

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Tell him to buy some expensive armor, get skulled, you too and go kill him at BH with high potential, i'm sure you can get some nice cash from it.

He is quiting, so its your best shot here, or you get good stuff or you don't, there is no other ways :P

pinguim0310.png

He is quitting, anyone know how he can give me money besides 60k every 15mins?

Im sure this is alowed on the forums its not rwt or breaking the rules of rs ::'

If you know any methods i won't tell anyone and feel free to pm me it, there might be a reward in it for you =P

if you really think doing this is allowed, why would it be a secret?

fishing.gif