just started rs again recently..

stillballin

It's definitely overrated, but it still is slightly better than Barrows due to it's Strength bonus. People overrate the fact that it doesn't have to be repaired, but it's only 3-5k an hour, so the only real use for it is powertraining.

Wrong forum, by the way.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Doesn't degrade, better than dragon. Oh, and the fact that more than half of the rs population think that the strength bonus is more important than the extra def from barrows. In some cases it helps but eh, it is pretty good armor though, I think it's at a reasonable price though.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I see. Theres way too many items these days.. i just came back but i have like OCD about knowing what all items are in games (like RS and diablo, etc.) and i dont know what half this new stuff is. Good news is at the duel arena i still beat people with this "awesome" new stuff

For monsters with 80hp, 120hp or at the most 250hp, it's pretty much going to be worth it.

As well no one knows how the combat bonuses are given and dealt with through defense, offense stat bonuses. So most people would rather invest in something they are positive about then something that could possibly be benefiting them much less than the strength bonus, or not be as worth it as the strength bonus.

Then you put in that barrows needs to be repaired and that becomes a hassle or a chore, which adds upon the other many chores within the game.

Either way though is hitting a +2 max really going to benefit more than blocking an entire hit from an Abyssal Demon? Or Greaters? Or any other common slayer task? Unless the difference in defense bonus is going to give you such a huge advantage that the +2 hit then who cares about defense?

As long as you can camp the monster for an hour and a half, or complete the slayer task without running out of food, why not go for strength?