To all students with exams.

ProZac_Rehab

As the title says: To all students who have exams the coming weeks:

I wish all of you the best of luck! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh and if you already had them, let the tipit community know how they went!

So I know I'm not alone when I flunk one:p

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

I'm a senior so I got to take my exams early and leave school before everyone else. I aced all of them except for Nutrition - that test was seriously made by a [developmentally delayed].

I finished school last year, but i found best way NOT to panic before you go into an exam room is study the night before, but only till 7 or so. then spend a good 1-2 hours relaxing.

Worst thing you want to do is wake up and think "Oh god, did i study everything?!!?" relax and take your time to prep, rushing only makes it more difficult.

Popoto.~<3

Well Aura, the way I prepare for an exam is usually by being way too relaxed the days before an exam, thinking i have plenty of time to study

And then rush everything the last day/morning b4 the exam >.<

I have an exam this afternoon, social psychology, and i still have a [bleep]load to do. (it's 9.35am)

Soooo...pray for me, I'll need it -.-

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

ive done maths and english

did english on monday and i think i went alright

did maths today and i seriously reckon i failed it, first off i guess half of the multiple choice questions and skipped some of the short answer, we had 90mins and NOBODY finished

i stil have IT on thursday and history on friday :thumbdown:

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I have a chemistry GCSE exam the week after next: 40 minutes of sorting out 'data' from 'explanations', ticking the box that relates to information about diabetes that people would need to know when deciding whether to eat fatty food (well, that was in the biology test), selecting pieces of information that provide an explanation of data about the London Congestion Charge, and a rigorous test on my ability to read labels. Revision for these tests is almost redundant; it's all about how much of a bureacrat you are. That and mindreading. Something is seriously wrong with education in this country.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

Finished my first final today, social and development psychology. Weird exam, thought I would fail it, but i might be ok=)

8 more to go: criminology, social work research (sux), social economy, psychopathology, methods of social advising, and communication & conversation skills.

BLEEEEHHHHHHH.

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

I had my last AS exam this Monday :D I don't think they went well, the answers I wrote on my hand didn't come up in the questions at all.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm taking my GCSE's at the moment, I'm pretty sure I aced maths, I know I failed English Literature, and I took my first English Language paper today, which wasn't too bad, I've only got 4 exams left, then I can get a job! :thumbsup:

And good luck to everyone else ;)

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

Took AP US History and Biology Exams a few weeks ago.

Tomorrow end-of-year exams begin but I'm exempt from all subjects except math. Which is Friday.

p2gq.jpg

I take my final for Algebra Thursday. I think I will do well enough to pass. I have already taken my finals for standard math, English, and Science. I didn't study for any of them and actually got in the top 99.9 percentile in the state for the science one.

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

Took my first English exam today (on the Odessey, can't have been that bad). Tomorrow is the grammar exam, and American History. Both are going to be super easy... Thursday I have German 1 and Algebra 2, both entirely multiple choice so they sould be easy. And an essay in Band for the exam. Friday I have Biology, again all multiple choice so should be easy. Had a dumb Aerobics exam (how can you :roll: ) which involved teaching the class and running a mile last week.

Great.

Just broke up with my gf after 10 months... Studying is [bleep]ed now=/

Anyway, I don't want this to become the side topic, I just want to wish all of you good luck (=

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

I actually had my end of term exams about a month ago, and they went nicely. In some places I felt like I lost the battle, but I won the war, walking away with an A and 3 Bs.

The best advice I can give you guys is simple - don't panic. Familiarize yourself with your subject, study it until you're tired (an hour or two is best), and don't sweat the small stuff.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I finished school last year, but i found best way NOT to panic before you go into an exam room is study the night before, but only till 7 or so. then spend a good 1-2 hours relaxing.

Worst thing you want to do is wake up and think "Oh god, did i study everything?!!?" relax and take your time to prep, rushing only makes it more difficult.

I found that studying a bit right before you go to sleep works, after hearing many times that your dreams pretty much confirm what you learned over the day. Of course, I did have some very strange dreams then... :lol: And once the night before probably isn't enough

OT - Multiple choice Spanish tests are very easy. 2 hours to write two US history essays... Not as much :lol:

OT - Multiple choice Spanish tests are very easy. 2 hours to write two US history essays... Not as much :lol:

All language exams at my school are pretty much a joke, especially spanish. My teacher says that if you have a 95% or higher in Spanish, you don't even need to take the written final lol. And the oral final is hella easy. But I have a Precalc Final tomorrow.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)