Photo of The Month 03 - OVER

Shiny

Is it possible to enter photographs that you have taken months ago or does it have to be fresh?

Landscape... I see panoramas arising.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we could devide this theme into Single Shot / Panorama, instead of Manipulated / Unmanipulated? :)

Panorama is manipulated right? unless you have a fancy panorama camera you need programs to make the picture amirite?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Maybe we could devide this theme into Single Shot / Panorama, instead of Manipulated / Unmanipulated? :)

I totally agree with this, excellent suggestion. Now i've just gotta think of locations...

And pirate_felix i don't think anyone's really into landscape photography to facilitate them owning a panoramic camera hah, although i do dream. My uncle has one actually, sadly he lives about six hours away.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

I totally agree with this, excellent suggestion. Now i've just gotta think of locations...

And pirate_felix i don't think anyone's really into landscape photography to facilitate them owning a panoramic camera hah, although i do dream. My uncle has one actually, sadly he lives about six hours away.

so that means all the panorama pictures are manipulated amirite?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Most of them are. You can get a rotating Film cameras that use 35mm film and just keep the shutter open and rotate the camera to create a panorama (the Panorama covers more than one section of the film). Fisheye lenses can capture up to 180 degrees, but they need to be adjusted to view them correctly. All the rest are manipulated.

Most of them are. You can get a rotating Film cameras that use 35mm film and just keep the shutter open and rotate the camera to create a panorama (the Panorama covers more than one section of the film). Fisheye lenses can capture up to 180 degrees, but they need to be adjusted to view them correctly. All the rest are manipulated.

I wasn't aware that this was the case? If they just used 35mm film there'd be gaps where the different negatives are attached to each other. My uncle's is a motorized one, it uses film that is specifically made for it, and a certain aspect ratio, couldn't tell you what. About four shots to a roll, because each neg is so long. You can also get wide format panoramic cameras that shoot onto wide format negatives without moving around, obviously you can't get wider than 180 degrees though with these. Digital ones too. One day :)

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"