Got my first Phat ( =

Yea, i realize its not really a achivement in the typical sense... but anyways last night i came home from work and i heard there was a supposed crash in phats so i said to hell with my cash pile and threw a offer in the ge for a red...

090602044601.png

090602124316d.png

Far as i can tell the crash seems to be fairly weak and i got like 10 offers on the thing walking around world 2 so i think i may have lucked out and got one at the right time. Even if it dose crash... im keeping it, slayer cape and red phat has been my rs dream for years!

Rate/Hate :thumbsup:

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

My blog to 99 slayer: Here

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/10, mostly for the outfit which includes a Slayer Cape.

The Partyhat is just something that shows you are rich, I don't see the point in a topic for that.

But Congratulations if you're so happy with it. ::'

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

The Partyhat is just something that shows you are rich, I don't see the point in a topic for that.

Eh, i dont agree that its just a status symbol... i didn't buy it to look rich really i just always wanted one since rsc.

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

Its a good outfit, 8/10.

Agreed.

Congrats :)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Eh, i dont agree that its just a status symbol... i didn't buy it to look rich really i just always wanted one since rsc.

Well, I wanted a whip since rsc, I post it here, will you give me 10/10?

No, because a whip is 1.5M, I don't see the difference between the whip and the partyhat, just because the partyhat costs 132M it deserves a higher rating? So the more expensive, the higher the rating, there we are, back at the wealth.

No, because a whip is 1.5M, I don't see the difference between the whip and the partyhat, just because the partyhat costs 132M it deserves a higher rating? So the more expensive, the higher the rating, there we are, back at the wealth.

I would give you a 10/10 for being able to see into the future :shock:

On topic, grats ;) Anything that matches slayer capes is alright with me.

dino_da_gino.png

Why are you so against him? Just rate him and leave instead of trying to convince him it's pointless.

Anyways 8/10, nice slayer cape as well.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I would give you a 10/10 for being able to see into the future :shock:

On topic, grats ;) Anything that matches slayer capes is alright with me.

Replace the Whip by a Rune 2h, i'm sure those were around back then and there we are, same example, same result.

At Italian5kamikaze, I am not against him, I don't even know him and he probably is a very nice guy and a very good player looking at his Slayer Cape but I just think that something that shows your wealth isn't really that special. I rated him and I left, too bad a few of you had to quote me and I'm a person that will defend his opinion.

Please dont start a flame war, hes right that it dont take any skill to buy a item of the ge and really i agree in that sense. This is just something i wanted for a long time, getting 99 slayer just provided the cash and i figured id get one while i could.

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

Wow man, that outfit is HOT! 10/10!

Also, the diffence between a whip and red phat is that the whip can drop from abyssal demons, you cant get a red phat to drop so far. Hence the price. Party hats is by far the best looking headslots ingame IMO.

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

gratz dudy 10/10 red p hat is my fav :)

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

Xanotex, you are seriously starting to piss me off. Every rate this thread i've seen you post in within the last day or so have been flaming everything and everyone. Stop being so negative, I'd like to see ur crappy achievements...I'm sure you don't have a red phat.

patr1ckotg1.png

partyhat is discontinued , whip is a monster drop, therfor a phat is more of an achivment than a whip, gtfo?

One of these days I'll max...
Battlestaves.png

Yes, because it is of higher value it is a much bigger achievement.

133mil for something you really want, working hard to get is surely an achievement. Doesn't matter if you don't see it as one, its no less than raising money to train a skill, or spending hours and hours clicking to train a skill.

10/10. I know how it was when I got my first partyhat, granted in RSC and I made a tank mage, lvl 41 that owned lvl 90's in duels. Back when I had 17 phats. xD Mostly pink when they were worth the most, before the dupe.

And BTW there were no whips in RSC, so PLEASE don't talk about RSC, you clearly did not play it.

user1-dark.png

Money :thumbup:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

relying on the ge graphs on rare prices is like trusting a builder to remove your tooth.

well done dudy

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Congrats, I just bought my first phat yesterday too, a green one ::'

Good job on getting yours, so far i think they are well worth it, even if they do crash a little ;)

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)