Got my first Phat ( =

Wow... didn't expect this many replies to this thread lol... Thanks guys, and as far as i can tell atm everything below red is going down a bit. Though as i said im considering it a clean slate and acting as if i dont have it. Phats can only get rarer... moneys the most common thing on runescape. :thumbsup:

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

My blog to 99 slayer: Here

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratultions! Much better an achievement then 75% of the other rate this posts. Getting that kind of money takes a long time.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Xanotex, you are seriously starting to piss me off. Every rate this thread i've seen you post in within the last day or so have been flaming everything and everyone. Stop being so negative, I'd like to see ur crappy achievements...I'm sure you don't have a red phat.

L0L, I don't need a red partyhat and I don't need 99 stats son, I don't flame, I say my opinion and my opinion is that it's a money-based achievement like Bouwzie said, too bad some morons always have to quote me and THEY turn it into a flame war. I say my opinion, leave it then but look at you, some kid telling me i'm pissing him off, what, want me to cry? Fine i'll give 10/10s on every topic, freaking sad that you can't even tell your opinion anymore.

New Rate Dudy: 10/10 to stop this kid from crying.

EDIT: Redeyed, look at your post, you just came here to say I piss you off and to cry? I feel special now, atleast I rated him, you just came here crying and left. And then i'm the bad guy?

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

4/10, mostly for the outfit which includes a Slayer Cape.

The Partyhat is just something that shows you are rich, I don't see the point in a topic for that.

But Congratulations if you're so happy with it. ::'

Eh, i dont agree that its just a status symbol... i didn't buy it to look rich really i just always wanted one since rsc.

Well, I wanted a whip since rsc, I post it here, will you give me 10/10?

No, because a whip is 1.5M, I don't see the difference between the whip and the partyhat, just because the partyhat costs 132M it deserves a higher rating? So the more expensive, the higher the rating, there we are, back at the wealth.

partyhat is discontinued , whip is a monster drop, therfor a phat is more of an achivment than a whip, gtfo?

Horrible example along with horrible spelling.

Forgetting the price of both items/when you started playing Runescape completely: Party hats were dropped in crackers and picked up off the ground, free of charge. Whips were only gotten through 85 slayer, in which everyone started at level 1 and you can't buy slayer levels, so bank wealth doesn't make any difference besides armor/weaponry. Seems that getting the whip is in fact harder by these standards.

But of course when you throw in the fact that now the hat is 133 mil, and the whip is 1.5 mil, everyone assumes the hat is a greater achievement. And why is this? Wealth. Status Symbol. Has no other use than showing how rich someone is. Take name-brand clothing for example:

I can buy a Rolex watch or diamond earrings for ridiculous prices. People assume I'm rich because it's a rolex, and it's used as status. I can buy a knock-off Rolex for $20 or Cubic Zirconium earrings, and they would look exactly the same and serve the same purpose, but if people knew they were fake, they would put me below the person with the real set socially and economically.

Rating someone low is a matter of opinion. He's not jealous. He's not doing it just to be a jerk, as fun as that may be. Most wealth is achieved by pure luck or through playing the market all day. Buying expensive items just doesn't impress some people anymore since people devote time to other things besides making money.

You people flaming Xano for his logical points and arguments are being immature and thick-headed.

Don't even bother trying to pick this apart and try to twist my words. I will verbally KO you.

133 mil making 300k an hour takes a long time, let's make it 500k though.

133mil/500k = 266 hours

Time to get most 99s, around 100 - 200 hours. For a cape that can never be traded for cash. hmmm

10/10

yes.png

noob. youre too rich! buy something useful!

(if you dont look closely, dont flame me)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

133mil/500k = 266 hours

Time to get most 99s, around 100 - 200 hours. For a cape that can never be traded for cash. hmmm

10/10

You can get a drop worth more than 133 mil in a matter of minutes with some luck.

You can make a few mil a day on top of that merchanting.

You can make anywhere from 50k to 17+ mil from the 26k pvp trick an hour.

Hell even people who don't do corp beast or arma/sara GW can do a bandos mass and with dedication can make over 10 mil a day that way too.

You simply can't rate something based solely on price, and some people work for it, and some wear lucky charms.

oh and 99 slayer takes a little less than 900 hours at 15k xp/hr, which is a reasonable amount rounded from 1 to 99 slayer.

I know you said "most" but just an example :thumbup:

133mil/500k = 266 hours

10/10

You can get a drop worth more than 133 mil in a matter of minutes with some luck.

You can make a few mil a day on top of that merchanting.

You can make anywhere from 50k to 17+ mil from the 26k pvp trick an hour.

Hell even people who don't do corp beast or arma/sara GW can do a bandos mass and with dedication can make over 10 mil a day that way too.

You simply can't rate something based solely on price, and some people work for it, and some wear lucky charms.

oh and 99 slayer takes a little less than 900 hours at 15k xp/hr, which is a reasonable amount rounded from 1 to 99 slayer.

I know you said "most" but just an example :thumbup:

Yea, we better start doing 10/10 only for people getting ALL skills at 99 AT THE SAME TIME! I mean, really what's the point of getting 99 runecrafting? 1869 other people got it so jeez, whata lousy achievement! We expressed what we thought and you totally say we're wrong and you're right? I don't care if he got a 5000000000000000000000000mil drop and bought 5555555555555555555555 red phats, I would still give him 10/10 because that outfit looked good!

NTL I would rate you at -10/10 simply because you're a total [bleep]tard for destroying people's achievements just because of what do say. 133 Mil is probably WELL above average than most runescape players and it certainly is an achievement itself. I've seen people running around with their fletching/cooking/firemaking capes and that if anything makes me sad. Destroy trading and delete the G.E and make the game force you to gather your own supplies, maybe then, if ever, would a 99 and much better 133 millions be something. Get a grip man.

Oh and BTW, if people knew you had a fake rolex it's not because it didn't cost you $50000 or whatever they cost, it's because you are so cheap trying to act rich when not. People don't like liers, and that's what you just made of yourself when wearing that. You must be sitting in a pitchblack cellar in your momma's house because I certainly haven't seen someone as silly as you. :?

Go ahead mate, knock me out. :wall:

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

Cool phat, Red is my favorite (phat) color.

10/10

(by the way every post in this topic should be like this)

I agree, nobody on this forum should have his opinion, ban everyone with an own opinion!

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

The Partyhat is just something that shows you are rich, I don't see the point in a topic for that.

Eh, i dont agree that its just a status symbol... i didn't buy it to look rich really i just always wanted one since rsc.

No, because a whip is 1.5M, I don't see the difference between the whip and the partyhat, just because the partyhat costs 132M it deserves a higher rating? So the more expensive, the higher the rating, there we are, back at the wealth.

partyhat is discontinued , whip is a monster drop, therfor a phat is more of an achivment than a whip, gtfo?

Forgetting the price of both items/when you started playing Runescape completely: Party hats were dropped in crackers and picked up off the ground, free of charge. Whips were only gotten through 85 slayer, in which everyone started at level 1 and you can't buy slayer levels, so bank wealth doesn't make any difference besides armor/weaponry. Seems that getting the whip is in fact harder by these standards.

But of course when you throw in the fact that now the hat is 133 mil, and the whip is 1.5 mil, everyone assumes the hat is a greater achievement. And why is this? Wealth. Status Symbol. Has no other use than showing how rich someone is. Take name-brand clothing for example:

I can buy a Rolex watch or diamond earrings for ridiculous prices. People assume I'm rich because it's a rolex, and it's used as status. I can buy a knock-off Rolex for $20 or Cubic Zirconium earrings, and they would look exactly the same and serve the same purpose, but if people knew they were fake, they would put me below the person with the real set socially and economically.

Rating someone low is a matter of opinion. He's not jealous. He's not doing it just to be a jerk, as fun as that may be. Most wealth is achieved by pure luck or through playing the market all day. Buying expensive items just doesn't impress some people anymore since people devote time to other things besides making money.

You people flaming Xano for his logical points and arguments are being immature and thick-headed.

Don't even bother trying to pick this apart and try to twist my words. I will verbally KO you.

You're right. But pretty much the same can be said for skills. Getting 99 skills show you simply invested a lot of time in a game. Nothing more. Why would you rate a 99 higher than lvl 50? Only because the person with 99 had plenty of free time to get the 99?

Rating in this game is based on stuff like status. If you don't rate a phat high, then there is no use in rating anything on this game, because you seemingly don't agree on what an achievement is in this game. Don't mean to say that it's a bad thing. It could be said that rating anything in this game is a bit awkward. After all, it's a game, not something that defines you as a person (although some people think otherwise).

Cool phat, Red is my favorite (phat) color.

10/10

(by the way every post in this topic should be like this)

I agree, nobody on this forum should have his opinion, ban everyone with an own opinion!

No, I mean that huge circlejerks of nothingness (such as the post directly above this one) shouldn't be in this topic.

O_M_G_Guasto.png

Not really sure why my post got deleted, out of all this mess. I'm not even going to bother rating again, I've just come here to say; Good job Bauke, Xanotex, and Itsjustagame. You along with bouwzie (and I hope to live among you sometime) put all these [bleep]tard Rate This morons in their places. 10/10 to you four.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

Didn't know you were in charge.

I'm not in charge. But tell me, what have you accomplished arguing about nothing?

What does one accomplish on the internet in the first place? Nothing.

I'm not in charge. But tell me, what have you accomplished arguing about nothing?

Mx total on RS. ;)

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Mx total on RS. ;)

I lol'd. And was going to say something similar.

O_M_G_Guasto.png

Mx total on RS. ;)

Oh yeah, forgot about my large e-penis there. 8-)

Mx total on RS. ;)

Oh yeah, forgot about my large e-penis there. 8-)

Yeah, it shows while you talk down on everyone in blogscape. Pull up your zipper bro.

O_M_G_Guasto.png

You're right. But pretty much the same can be said for skills. Getting 99 skills show you simply invested a lot of time in a game. Nothing more. Why would you rate a 99 higher than lvl 50? Only because the person with 99 had plenty of free time to get the 99?

Rating in this game is based on stuff like status. If you don't rate a phat high, then there is no use in rating anything on this game, because you seemingly don't agree on what an achievement is in this game. Don't mean to say that it's a bad thing. It could be said that rating anything in this game is a bit awkward. After all, it's a game, not something that defines you as a person (although some people think otherwise).

Ya I know. I was going more for the "luck factor" involved with getting money for 'rare' items. Sure, you can get lucky and use the money on skills, which is why I usually rate buyable skills lower than skills like say, mining, which just take an [wagon]-load of time with no real advantage other than not having a life.