Champion Scroll double drop.

Yagami

Not sure if this belongs here.

But my friend just killed 2 skeletons at Waterfiends healing with Guthan's, both dropping a champion scroll.

Has this happened before?

That lucky [Cabbage].

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Pics or it didnt happen.

Championscrolls.jpg

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Actually, it was before the update, about 4 minutes 30 something seconds to be precise. :lol:

Wow :o might go hunt them later then :thumbup:

luked365.png

Actually, it was before the update, about 4 minutes 30 something seconds to be precise. :lol:

Wow :o might go hunt them later then :thumbup:

By all means, it was a rather pleasent surprise, funny thing was, both Champion Scrolls came with the same drop, Scroll + Iron Kite, that just made me giggle. :D

Fayt_1111.png

fayt_1111.png

What update is everyone talking about? The only update I see is the new quest... Was there an update affecting drop rates for champion scrolls?

Check the patch notes. It mentions adding drops to the code. Doesn't say if they increased drops or added it to diffrent monsters....or if they didn't have it added for some.

swordwarior.png

Um, why are most all pictures on this thread and basically all of tip it not working? Is it just me?

That's just you mate.

Nah, some ain't working for me either.

Must be just browser troubles. :x

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Inb4peoplesaytheygotmorecommonandwantnerf.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

That's interesting.. I better go read these patch notes. :D To be honest though, the Champion Challenge doesn't sound like all that much of a great thing anyways though. The only thing that really comes with it is prestige of having beat it, but if the drop rates are much more common now, that prestige won't even be there. :P Oh well, guess we'll see what happens. Everyone will probably complain, just like they were complaining before. It's the way things work around here. :P

Blakdragon39.png

I had two lesser demon scrolls before the update. So i don't think the update is causing the double drop.

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis