How do you hide?

a_bert

Through the nearest exit. Quite possibly the window.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Music, I find some nice Muse and blare it loud. Or else I get wrapped up in a book, generally a good one but if I can't find anything else I'll use Breaking Dawn, it's useful for getting out of reality. :roll:

Get high :lol: But because that isn't available as readily as I want, isolation is good or else I'd do something regretful.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I like to just go out walking, just be outside with my iPod. Reading is good too. I spent most of Saturday walking around Manchester and riding the bus, listening to my iPod and reading a new book. I needed to get away.

On a more day to day basis the internet helps me to forget [cabbage] that's going on, either that or it causes [cabbage].

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Depends what kind of bad stuff has happened. If it's something i can sort out (like an argument or something i've been in), i'll listen to some music then bite the bullet and face the problem. If it's something else/more serious, alcohol. It sounds pretty bad but sitting in a bar with some friends after a rough patch always helps put things in perspective.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Get high :lol: But because that isn't available as readily as I want, isolation is good or else I'd do something regretful.

Yeah, getting high, as we all know, is a GREAT way to escape your problems :roll:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Yeah, getting high, as we all know, is a GREAT way to escape your problems :roll:

Well, you don't. Just sayin'.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Listen to the song "rise above this" by seether. Keep an ipod on you where ever you go, and you'll never be sad again.

I go in the woods, take a stick, and hit things while blasting heavy metal.

That, or I sleep. Yeah, I usually sleep.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.