Runescape known future updates!

Clay_More12

-New slayer monster

-New chambre in the Slayer Dungeon

-Graphical updates

-Alternative way to recharge energy (bards)

-New Dwarf quest

-Mobilising Armies (possibly**)

-Dragon pickaxe

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

new vampyre questn and Ftp3 are on the way

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Wow Music cape :shock: like to see that!

It's pink, the examine will probably be "Fabulous!"

And then we all catch the gay.

[/sxephil]

sxephil = :thumbsup:

anyway:

dwarf quest

bards

new skill = nearly 100% certain - first version or rs as 11 less skills then now (9 member skills + fishing + crafting)

that mini game mentioned above

The new skill will be F2P and introduce a completely new game mechanic.

We are actually working on a whole new game mechanic. I can't give much away, but it could be an entire game in its own right, or just a skill, or both, who knows [laughs]. That will be for free and members. But, yeah, that should be this year hopefully, needs to be awesome though. I don't want to give it away though because it's really exciting and no one has done it so we're kind of keeping that one close to our chest.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Okay, here's a list of future updates we know they're working on right now.

• [*:whzwq5dc]New Myreque quest (source: Chaos Elemental)

[*:whzwq5dc]Fairy Tale Part 3, the final installment of the series (source: Development Diary)

[*:whzwq5dc]New dwarf quest (source: Development Diary)

[*:whzwq5dc]A
new slayer monster, combat level 114 with level 78 slayer required, that uses water magic to attack and is located in a new room of the slayer dungeon beyond the kurasks, and with a name chosen by players through a Guaranteed Content Poll. (source: RSOF thread)

[*:whzwq5dc]"Rest" feature that allows faster run energy restoration by sitting down, and even faster run energy restoration by stopping to listen to a bard. (source: Development Diary)

[*:whzwq5dc]"Tools for games," including dice, a stopwatch, and a counter (source: Development Diary)

[*:whzwq5dc]"The Poison Arrow," a new pub to be located in East Ardougne. It will serve a drink called "Ranger's Ade" along with "Skewered kebabs". (source: Guaranteed Content Poll)

[*:whzwq5dc]Mobilizing Armies, a minigame (source: Behind the Scenes)

[*:whzwq5dc]A "whole new game mechanic," details unknown. (source: MMG interview)

[*:whzwq5dc]An activity bar for Fishing Trawler, similar to the one in Soul Wars but slightly tweaked (source: Game Updates FAQ - 19/5/09)

Any others I missed?

- Username changes and more will become available this summer.

That's cool ::' I take it they will charge some sort of fee or something

Where's your proof? I've been waiting for this forever. "XCRunner" would be fine with me. I don't want a screename that has numbers in it.

mozzys.gif

confuter.png

XBL Gamertag = MakesYouScream

WoW = Runetotem Horde - Vidars

- Username changes and more will become available this summer.

That's cool ::' I take it they will charge some sort of fee or something

Where's your proof? I've been waiting for this forever. "XCRunner" would be fine with me. I don't want a screename that has numbers in it.

Twitter.

You guys forgot that in the MMG questions, etc, they promised that they were working on a prayer update (I think a higher level prayer update, to help there be more use for higher level prayer levels).

My ideas are penguin questline and sea slug questline merging together to make a new quest, then new myreque quest where you find out about dragonkin, dwarf quests, more mahjarrat quests, and then wgs2.

Official quest cape owner.

I don't think that the slug quest series will merge with the penguin ones. I think that it was just unfortunate that the captain of the sub got sluggified on his head which was why he went rogue. It's also possible that there wont be a direct link with the Red Axe either. They did say they were a splinter group and not with them anymore.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12