Illogical Things of Runescape

Ravenkana

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does General Graardor have bcp+tassets that fit a runescaper?

Duh, its made of spandex.

- Iron is a better metal than Bronze.

umm, actually isnt that how it really is? Or am I mistaken? #-o

Assyrians( =D> ) with iron > Nub Egyptians with bronze

As far as strength goes, I'm pretty sure iron beats bronze. Iron also is harder to work.

Not sure if it's been said before, but the weight ratio on Runescape is all wrong. :|

What weighs more, a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers. The bricks obviously, because no matter how many feathers you have, they always weigh the same.=p

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

I was also amazed by the fact that the people in Ardougne don't know there are still elves west of the Arandar mountains, when you can obviously spot two standing on the gate to Arandar mountain if you run west a bit.

I think it has to do with the vicious wolves guarding that area.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

why when you "die" do you always come back to life? i know of only one man who did this, called jesus.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Playing Runescape is illogical.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Speaking of, do you ever see yourself carrying a pack.. No. Not so much as a fanny pack. Where are all the items?

You have very deep pockets. Notice how your character grabs for his hip before eating, bow stringing ect...

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

using water on a fire doesnt extinguish it

i can light a fire under a person or animal yet i can't light one under a bird snare ;)

hill giants are located underground

i can train agility by catching a toy mouse but not by climbing ropes, ladders, and by running

i can use a battleaxe to slice a banana but i have to use a knife to fletch bows

i get prayer exp by burying bones but not by praying at an altar.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Most NPCs have a general lack of consciousness of their surroundings. One notable example is the Snow Imp:

itshotinherelol.png

mysnowimpmustbehigh.png

nokidding.png

nosenseoftemperature.png

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

why when you "die" do you always come back to life? i know of only one man who did this, called jesus.

No pic no proof?

Haha! Genius. :thumbsup:

How about altough most at few NPC's have been around since the start of RS, non have levelled any skills in that time.

Surely their should be several level 138 Men/Women walking about that can be pickpocketed for 3gp a time?

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

My stats can be boosted to 255 by a, erm.... giant pebble.

There is one of each barrows brother, yet an infinite amount of their armour. The same goes for PvP armour.

I can run in robes for ages, yet not trip once.

I can reload and fire a crossbow in 2 seconds repeatedly and not tire.

You can crawl under a hole beneath a wall, yet the foundations for it haven't crumbled and fell into the hole in nearly 2 years.

The grand exchange clerks never shave, eat, drink or do anything apart from give you items/coins and they still have the same length stubble in 2 years.

The same pyramid yields hundreds of sceptres for one dead Pharaoh.

A boy can have hundreds of birthdays and not age.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber