Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Illogical Things of Runescape

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

smobo
[ Display Name History ]

smobo

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • RSN:smobo

Speaking of, do you ever see yourself carrying a pack.. No. Not so much as a fanny pack. Where are all the items?

You have very deep pockets. Notice how your character grabs for his hip before eating, bow stringing ect...
Posted Image
Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Guest User
[ Display Name History ]

Guest User

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 227 posts

noble_aloof
[ Display Name History ]

noble_aloof

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Noble Aloof
  • Clan:Fenghahe's Elite Investing Guild
using water on a fire doesnt extinguish it

i can light a fire under a person or animal yet i can't light one under a bird snare ;)

hill giants are located underground

i can train agility by catching a toy mouse but not by climbing ropes, ladders, and by running

i can use a battleaxe to slice a banana but i have to use a knife to fletch bows

i get prayer exp by burying bones but not by praying at an altar.
Staking: 4+ mil
Current Status: Training defense

WolfieMario
[ Display Name History ]

WolfieMario

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
Most NPCs have a general lack of consciousness of their surroundings. One notable example is the Snow Imp:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Fake Awards:
Posted Image
(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Warlover
[ Display Name History ]

Warlover

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Warlover
  • RSN2:Moki

why when you "die" do you always come back to life? i know of only one man who did this, called jesus.

No pic no proof?

Haha! Genius. :thumbsup:

How about altough most at few NPC's have been around since the start of RS, non have levelled any skills in that time.

Surely their should be several level 138 Men/Women walking about that can be pickpocketed for 3gp a time?
-- 2001 Starter --
Posted Image

Aeon_
[ Display Name History ]

Aeon_

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,345 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Abudino1234
  • RSN2:Man tshirt
My stats can be boosted to 255 by a, erm.... giant pebble.

There is one of each barrows brother, yet an infinite amount of their armour. The same goes for PvP armour.

I can run in robes for ages, yet not trip once.

I can reload and fire a crossbow in 2 seconds repeatedly and not tire.

You can crawl under a hole beneath a wall, yet the foundations for it haven't crumbled and fell into the hole in nearly 2 years.

The grand exchange clerks never shave, eat, drink or do anything apart from give you items/coins and they still have the same length stubble in 2 years.

The same pyramid yields hundreds of sceptres for one dead Pharaoh.

A boy can have hundreds of birthdays and not age.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users